Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am so in love with Arvelle
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@WolfByte

Sure, and yes it would be a custom skin!
Also, if I sell it to you for a high price, and then afterwards a lot of people are interested, would it bother you if I started selling them at a lower price afterwards? Because if multiple people are buying I can print more at once, making it cheaper.
@WolfByte

Sure, and yes it would be a custom skin!
Also, if I sell it to you for a high price, and then afterwards a lot of people are interested, would it bother you if I started selling them at a lower price afterwards? Because if multiple people are buying I can print more at once, making it cheaper.
IMG_3849.png
Edit: @RallraxAuri

That’s totally fine! Everyone deserves to have Arvelle in their lair <3

How much would it cost to get one skin at the price you’re thinking of?

I’m also perfectly fine with waiting until enough interest builds up, and then getting the skin at a later date.
Edit: @RallraxAuri

That’s totally fine! Everyone deserves to have Arvelle in their lair <3

How much would it cost to get one skin at the price you’re thinking of?

I’m also perfectly fine with waiting until enough interest builds up, and then getting the skin at a later date.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@WolfByte To buy the skin blueprint, it costs 2000g. You'd also need to add so that I gain something from making the skin. When I made a custom accent for somebody, I was given a blueprint+1600g. If we were to use the same amounts, you'd give me 2000g for the blueprint and then 1600g to pay me. This would make the total price 3600g, but I can lower this price to 3000g if it's too much for you! Here's the skin with your specified details, and I lightened the wings to match her site art a little better: [img]https://i.ibb.co/603M4BB/5587-A717-45-EE-4-C8-A-BA80-33-E53-C5-F80-BA.png[/img]
@WolfByte

To buy the skin blueprint, it costs 2000g. You'd also need to add so that I gain something from making the skin.
When I made a custom accent for somebody, I was given a blueprint+1600g. If we were to use the same amounts, you'd give me 2000g for the blueprint and then 1600g to pay me. This would make the total price 3600g, but I can lower this price to 3000g if it's too much for you!

Here's the skin with your specified details, and I lightened the wings to match her site art a little better:

5587-A717-45-EE-4-C8-A-BA80-33-E53-C5-F80-BA.png
IMG_3849.png
@RallraxAuri

3600g works for me! I’ll be able to get the gems to you once another user finishes their payment plan to me, which will be a maximum of 2 weeks from now. Probably a few days sooner though!
@RallraxAuri

3600g works for me! I’ll be able to get the gems to you once another user finishes their payment plan to me, which will be a maximum of 2 weeks from now. Probably a few days sooner though!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@WolfByte

Awesome! If I open preorders and get enough interest, you might not end up needing to pay as much anyway.
@WolfByte

Awesome! If I open preorders and get enough interest, you might not end up needing to pay as much anyway.
IMG_3849.png
yeah, great design for sure :D
yeah, great design for sure :D
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2773202&skin=0&apparel=32684,452,46550,26890,324,461,18824,321,32686&xt=dressing.png[/img] A tentative outfit and scry. But there's no dragon on the AH with these colors...
scry?sdid=2773202&skin=0&apparel=32684,452,46550,26890,324,461,18824,321,32686&xt=dressing.png

A tentative outfit and scry. But there's no dragon on the AH with these colors...
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
Staff had to know exactly how we would respond.
Staff had to know exactly how we would respond.
DNsZOzK.png
This singular NPC made me love Ridgebacks.
This singular NPC made me love Ridgebacks.
Wy0IOy1.png
Unenlightened plebeian rabble in this thread: "WOW an awesome ridgeback, I never knew they could look good, how amazing...!!! I am in love! Marvellous! Ravishing!"

Diehard ridgeback fans: "HERETICS! YOU HAVE BATHED IN THE HOLY LIGHT! Repent and atone for your sins, and you shall finally find the true snoot-y glory!"

/jk

So happy we got an amazing ridgeback NPC that's in no way shape or form fluffy or cutesy, great stuff. Exactly why I love ridgies.
Unenlightened plebeian rabble in this thread: "WOW an awesome ridgeback, I never knew they could look good, how amazing...!!! I am in love! Marvellous! Ravishing!"

Diehard ridgeback fans: "HERETICS! YOU HAVE BATHED IN THE HOLY LIGHT! Repent and atone for your sins, and you shall finally find the true snoot-y glory!"

/jk

So happy we got an amazing ridgeback NPC that's in no way shape or form fluffy or cutesy, great stuff. Exactly why I love ridgies.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17