Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kytheen's Commissions (G/T/USD) [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Booleano

It would be 500g more for a total of 12kg !
@Booleano

It would be 500g more for a total of 12kg !
@Kytheen Sounds good to me! I’m good with that amount <3
@Kytheen Sounds good to me! I’m good with that amount <3
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano

Alrighty! I'll dm you when I get a sketch!
@Booleano

Alrighty! I'll dm you when I get a sketch!
definitely gonna consider commissioning you once i have enough! may i be added to the pinglist?
definitely gonna consider commissioning you once i have enough! may i be added to the pinglist?
reshiram-pokemon-reshiram.gif
@Equuinox

Yup!
@Equuinox

Yup!
Hi, if you still have slots open I'd love to order a rendered halfbody for Lucian! Spooky warlock vibes for this guy. I imagine his personality being somewhat cat-like, excessively proud and irritable. :'D If his skin/apparel could be included that would be great! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66534603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665347/66534603_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi, if you still have slots open I'd love to order a rendered halfbody for Lucian! Spooky warlock vibes for this guy. I imagine his personality being somewhat cat-like, excessively proud and irritable. :'D If his skin/apparel could be included that would be great!
66534603_350.png
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark

I can do that! it'd be about 12kg depending on how you wanna pay!
@Spark

I can do that! it'd be about 12kg depending on how you wanna pay!
@/Kytheen Sounds good, thank you! I'd be paying in gems as long as that's okay.
@/Kytheen Sounds good, thank you! I'd be paying in gems as long as that's okay.
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark

Sorry for the late reply! I'll msg you when I get a sketch done!
@Spark

Sorry for the late reply! I'll msg you when I get a sketch done!
Heya! If you're still open I would love to commission something from you!

I just finished getting this character designed so I was really itching getting a Headshot/Icon for my smug drake who radiates smug plotting criminal energy and your style is so good and I feel like could totally pull it off.
I'd be interested in paying in gems~
Heya! If you're still open I would love to commission something from you!

I just finished getting this character designed so I was really itching getting a Headshot/Icon for my smug drake who radiates smug plotting criminal energy and your style is so good and I feel like could totally pull it off.
I'd be interested in paying in gems~
MZE2TKN.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24