Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Ambivert! I'm energised by chill time with the people I love, and get worn down if I'm on my own for too long -- but I also get worn down by really intense social situations like parties. Gotta be the right balance, y'know? I definitely prefer more lowkey social situations over either intense ones OR being alone.
Ambivert! I'm energised by chill time with the people I love, and get worn down if I'm on my own for too long -- but I also get worn down by really intense social situations like parties. Gotta be the right balance, y'know? I definitely prefer more lowkey social situations over either intense ones OR being alone.
I'd imagine I'm an introvert. I like keeping to myself and talking to someone too much or for too long can really exhaust me or get me extremely frustrated/irritated/nervous aha xD

I do enjoy listening to people talk though, especially if it's something I'm interested in. I rarely chime in too. I'll just be laughing and giggling in the background if someone said something amusing. I also absolutely hate it when I'm called into the conversation or gets pushed into the middle of everyone's attention.

I just dislike being noticed unless it's like a hangout of only 3 or 4 people, including myself
>_>"
I'd imagine I'm an introvert. I like keeping to myself and talking to someone too much or for too long can really exhaust me or get me extremely frustrated/irritated/nervous aha xD

I do enjoy listening to people talk though, especially if it's something I'm interested in. I rarely chime in too. I'll just be laughing and giggling in the background if someone said something amusing. I also absolutely hate it when I'm called into the conversation or gets pushed into the middle of everyone's attention.

I just dislike being noticed unless it's like a hangout of only 3 or 4 people, including myself
>_>"
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
ambivert! I am very energetic around my friends, but I hate social interactions with people I don't know, even if they're trying to be friendly.
ambivert! I am very energetic around my friends, but I hate social interactions with people I don't know, even if they're trying to be friendly.
B2xI5Da.png
def introverted, social situations are very draining for me. i love listening to my best friend talk, and sometimes talking along with them, but generally i prefer to stay quiet and just vibe with people im close to. [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
def introverted, social situations are very draining for me. i love listening to my best friend talk, and sometimes talking along with them, but generally i prefer to stay quiet and just vibe with people im close to.
36315.png
-imperialis, she/her
-ping, please!
-moth enthusiast!
-FR +1
Spr_5b_596_s.pngbTMzUg8.png
Huge introvert! I get exhausted so quickly when I'm out in public, even if they're all friends. Anything more than a group of 3 (including myself) already feels like too many people. Talking in general feels draining to me.
Huge introvert! I get exhausted so quickly when I'm out in public, even if they're all friends. Anything more than a group of 3 (including myself) already feels like too many people. Talking in general feels draining to me.
I'm an ambivert that leans more toward introvert. Work has kinda helped me go from being an introvert to an ambivert. I came to realize since last year that I actually do very well in my life when I've socialized (not counting at home with family or at work with coworkers) but I still need to be alone to recharge. And right now, since I've got nobody to hang out with irl, the extroverted part of me is a bit deprived. But the introverted half is just fine with being on the Internet all day [emoji=fae laughing size=1]
I'm an ambivert that leans more toward introvert. Work has kinda helped me go from being an introvert to an ambivert. I came to realize since last year that I actually do very well in my life when I've socialized (not counting at home with family or at work with coworkers) but I still need to be alone to recharge. And right now, since I've got nobody to hang out with irl, the extroverted part of me is a bit deprived. But the introverted half is just fine with being on the Internet all day
I am painfully introverted. Even online, I... don't know why I am telling you this. *slinks off to hide in solitude*
I am painfully introverted. Even online, I... don't know why I am telling you this. *slinks off to hide in solitude*
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
I'm an Ambivert with a lean on Introvert. I'll be alone most of the time but sometimes I really feel like need to spend time with people
I'm an Ambivert with a lean on Introvert. I'll be alone most of the time but sometimes I really feel like need to spend time with people
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

Both, I call myself a "mixtrovert"

I'm usually an introvert though, I just get really lonely but yet when I'm with people I'm like NO-
Both, I call myself a "mixtrovert"

I'm usually an introvert though, I just get really lonely but yet when I'm with people I'm like NO-
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
def introverted. i thought i was an ambivert, but i have anxiety and that results in compulsive talking. wonderful.
def introverted. i thought i was an ambivert, but i have anxiety and that results in compulsive talking. wonderful.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png