Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -~= Puffs Chocolate Shoppe =~- [XXYs]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Dragonpuff If you could put me on the ping list for the dark chocolate babies, that'd be great! :)
@Dragonpuff If you could put me on the ping list for the dark chocolate babies, that'd be great! :)
swelut.jpgThank you Shoydragon!
@langley
She is still sitting on my shelves, yes! I'll bundle her up and send her your way!

@MindlessNonsense
Yes indeed!

And sorry about the double ping to some people, but I've just now finished putting together another department of the store, so I would like to make sure everyone sees it!
@Kamimura, @langley, @JoLoki90, @Kiulani, @Harvestable, @starslang, @tassledown, @CalamariNeko, @Muffinly, @MindlessNonsense, @Elspeth, @CitrusHeart, @seraphin011, @Menelie, @sniperwolf, @WolfSoul, @Appellosine, @Saturday, @Skias

The second post now features our Taste Testing aisles! This will show any upcoming pairs we have in development, and how close they are to completion! This is also here to pull feedback from our customers, in what they would like to see in the store in the future! Please, feel free to leave your suggestions for these, or future, pairs.

(Elspeth, this will be the last ping you receive from me, unless you want to be put back on a list for notifications about future pairs. ^w^)
@langley
She is still sitting on my shelves, yes! I'll bundle her up and send her your way!

@MindlessNonsense
Yes indeed!

And sorry about the double ping to some people, but I've just now finished putting together another department of the store, so I would like to make sure everyone sees it!
@Kamimura, @langley, @JoLoki90, @Kiulani, @Harvestable, @starslang, @tassledown, @CalamariNeko, @Muffinly, @MindlessNonsense, @Elspeth, @CitrusHeart, @seraphin011, @Menelie, @sniperwolf, @WolfSoul, @Appellosine, @Saturday, @Skias

The second post now features our Taste Testing aisles! This will show any upcoming pairs we have in development, and how close they are to completion! This is also here to pull feedback from our customers, in what they would like to see in the store in the future! Please, feel free to leave your suggestions for these, or future, pairs.

(Elspeth, this will be the last ping you receive from me, unless you want to be put back on a list for notifications about future pairs. ^w^)
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@Dragonpuff ohh~ Looks interesting~ May you also ping me if you have new pair possibilities? :3
@Dragonpuff ohh~ Looks interesting~ May you also ping me if you have new pair possibilities? :3
@CitrusHeart
I can! Would you like to just be on the Future pair list, or do you want to remain on the general pinglist?
@CitrusHeart
I can! Would you like to just be on the Future pair list, or do you want to remain on the general pinglist?
@Dragonpuff Future pairs~ please~ I'm really starting to like this candy idea XD
@Dragonpuff Future pairs~ please~ I'm really starting to like this candy idea XD
@CitrusHeart
It is a rather.... SWEET idea, if I do say so myself.
/is shot for the terrible pun.
@CitrusHeart
It is a rather.... SWEET idea, if I do say so myself.
/is shot for the terrible pun.
@Dragonpuff Hahaha~ Well~ Regardless~ these are all pretty sweet deals~ UuU
@Dragonpuff Hahaha~ Well~ Regardless~ these are all pretty sweet deals~ UuU
@Dragonpuff Thank-you very much she's beautiful!!! uWu but did that money go through? 0:
@Dragonpuff Thank-you very much she's beautiful!!! uWu but did that money go through? 0:
ZNhRsiG.png
@langley
I do believe so. Was the Treasure not reduced on your end?
@langley
I do believe so. Was the Treasure not reduced on your end?
Oh my gosh, how cute! I love your theme!
Oh my gosh, how cute! I love your theme!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7