Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed for now!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32
Gosh it is really hard to choose! Since i don't want a specific type of team i would love to adopt Pair 19. I will grant them a beloved home and a good time in the coli.

And again thank you so much for your support!
Gosh it is really hard to choose! Since i don't want a specific type of team i would love to adopt Pair 19. I will grant them a beloved home and a good time in the coli.

And again thank you so much for your support!
Heya there! :0 I was wondering if I could get a dragon pair? Whatever you think would work best with getting supplies from the coli. If not, all good! Thank you so much. This is an amazing idea btw.
Heya there! :0 I was wondering if I could get a dragon pair? Whatever you think would work best with getting supplies from the coli. If not, all good! Thank you so much. This is an amazing idea btw.
iuEBSJ3.pngeTmFfQ7.png
ePOliyb.pngtqGkHih.png
VI6XlWk.pngbYt72YT.png
tNgQJvM.pngsQECp2x.png
fkWjutW.png
Average_Cat/Ac/Ian
@TotalMisplay

Yes it is! I'll send you a very long-lasting pair! :)

@JustAnotherChal

You bet! Excited to see how they grow!

@LadyDarkey

You bet!

@AverageCatAc

Of course! I'll send you a nice pair!

@TotalMisplay

Yes it is! I'll send you a very long-lasting pair! :)

@JustAnotherChal

You bet! Excited to see how they grow!

@LadyDarkey

You bet!

@AverageCatAc

Of course! I'll send you a nice pair!

Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me! I wish you luck with the rest of your dragons. And I will make sure to take good care of these ones!
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me! I wish you luck with the rest of your dragons. And I will make sure to take good care of these ones!
iuEBSJ3.pngeTmFfQ7.png
ePOliyb.pngtqGkHih.png
VI6XlWk.pngbYt72YT.png
tNgQJvM.pngsQECp2x.png
fkWjutW.png
Average_Cat/Ac/Ian
Is Pair 8. Eleth and Tyra available? Tysm!
Is Pair 8. Eleth and Tyra available? Tysm!
May I have pair 6? :>
May I have pair 6? :>
Hello! would it be alright for me to get pair 5? Tonka and Alistaire looks like such a power house together!
Hello! would it be alright for me to get pair 5? Tonka and Alistaire looks like such a power house together!
Looking for a good garden Gnome...
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
May I have pair 7
May I have pair 7
B2xI5Da.png
@AverageCatAc, @sethh

You're welcome!

@BeanoDeano, @MotherGuest6ui, @FootCelery, @SleepyKattin

All sent!
@AverageCatAc, @sethh

You're welcome!

@BeanoDeano, @MotherGuest6ui, @FootCelery, @SleepyKattin

All sent!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32