Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reasons why we need a private hoard
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Many, many supports. I've been wishing for this since day one, ahahah SOBS OVER CAKES
Many, many supports. I've been wishing for this since day one, ahahah SOBS OVER CAKES
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
Please.
Please.

Support.
Please.
Please.

Support.
You have my total support, OP. A place to store all the things that are group collectibles (i.e. the plushies, the chess set, etc) would be so freaking nice. I always tiptoe around my own dang hoard in an attempt not to accidentally sell something I want to hold onto (like I did today.....with some really expensive potions....)!

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT ALL AROUND
You have my total support, OP. A place to store all the things that are group collectibles (i.e. the plushies, the chess set, etc) would be so freaking nice. I always tiptoe around my own dang hoard in an attempt not to accidentally sell something I want to hold onto (like I did today.....with some really expensive potions....)!

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT ALL AROUND
Reason #10: I just want to be able to hit "select all" and "sell". I am too lazy for all this selecting business. How can I waste my time destroying tiny fantasy animals if I have to waste my time clicking on other things.

I actually stuck my head in here to see if there was a suggestion like this I could support. I am glad to see this was indeed the case.
Reason #10: I just want to be able to hit "select all" and "sell". I am too lazy for all this selecting business. How can I waste my time destroying tiny fantasy animals if I have to waste my time clicking on other things.

I actually stuck my head in here to see if there was a suggestion like this I could support. I am glad to see this was indeed the case.
I definitely support this. Even if we had to use treasure to expand it or something like that.
I definitely support this. Even if we had to use treasure to expand it or something like that.
Support.

I've been lucky so far, but really would like the ability to do my own sorting or have a "Buried Hoard" type option for long term storage.
Support.

I've been lucky so far, but really would like the ability to do my own sorting or have a "Buried Hoard" type option for long term storage.
Support, because there went my bug cakes. Sigh.
Support, because there went my bug cakes. Sigh.
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
1000% support because i, too, have autosold SO MANY cobras/strikers
1000% support because i, too, have autosold SO MANY cobras/strikers
Yes, I support! I'm in much the same boat as everyone else--thankful I still have my cakes...they must be pretty stale by now.

Anyway, maybe if a private hoard/safe isn't appealing, a separate private tab would be placed to the far right in the hoard window.

Items that shouldn't show up for use in the auction or in the general tabs could be stored there. People would still make mistakes but no way in the number they do now.
Yes, I support! I'm in much the same boat as everyone else--thankful I still have my cakes...they must be pretty stale by now.

Anyway, maybe if a private hoard/safe isn't appealing, a separate private tab would be placed to the far right in the hoard window.

Items that shouldn't show up for use in the auction or in the general tabs could be stored there. People would still make mistakes but no way in the number they do now.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Major support! I just want a separate area to stash things I'm saving for various swap/hoarding/collector purposes. In my case, I've never accidentally converted, but rather I just end up not touching anything when I could probably sell it because I often forget what I'm keeping and what I'm not, especially when an item is similar in color/design/name to one right next to it. I'd rather just keep both than accidentally lose what I need, but this prevents me from making treasure on the items that I could chuck out. unu
Major support! I just want a separate area to stash things I'm saving for various swap/hoarding/collector purposes. In my case, I've never accidentally converted, but rather I just end up not touching anything when I could probably sell it because I often forget what I'm keeping and what I'm not, especially when an item is similar in color/design/name to one right next to it. I'd rather just keep both than accidentally lose what I need, but this prevents me from making treasure on the items that I could chuck out. unu
tumblr_inline_ncg02mlJzP1sl5pky.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15