Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I want a dog so bad :') Feel like I couldn't care well enough for it... but I worked at an animal rescue which had dogs too so why doesn't my brain want me to be happy :(
I want a dog so bad :') Feel like I couldn't care well enough for it... but I worked at an animal rescue which had dogs too so why doesn't my brain want me to be happy :(

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
Body, please stop coming up with new and terrifying migraine symptoms to freak me out until I realize it is a headache and not a stroke/heart attack/etc. and I'm not dying. Thanks.
Body, please stop coming up with new and terrifying migraine symptoms to freak me out until I realize it is a headache and not a stroke/heart attack/etc. and I'm not dying. Thanks.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
the rhythm heaven series has existed for 16 years now : O tengoku was released aug 3 2006

oh my gosh, ds’s release day was july 31st, 4 days ago. it’s 14 years old now!
the rhythm heaven series has existed for 16 years now : O tengoku was released aug 3 2006

oh my gosh, ds’s release day was july 31st, 4 days ago. it’s 14 years old now!
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
The actual worst Pokemon character is that mayor who was totally down to trap three children in a sewer with an unidentified tentacle monster for a week so he could win an election. OS my beloved but there were some really weird and dark episode plots.
The actual worst Pokemon character is that mayor who was totally down to trap three children in a sewer with an unidentified tentacle monster for a week so he could win an election. OS my beloved but there were some really weird and dark episode plots.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
Currently debating if I want to take a nap, I know that I shouldn't but I'm so sleepy and my dog is all snuggly and warm...
Currently debating if I want to take a nap, I know that I shouldn't but I'm so sleepy and my dog is all snuggly and warm...
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

5KfgY.gif8RpsS.gif8guRi.gif7ECdK.gifz5ef7.gif
Out of nowhere I feel as if I could make a rap about the animals in my life. Why?
Out of nowhere I feel as if I could make a rap about the animals in my life. Why?
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
wheeee
wheeee
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
How did I miss that the EW Rings of Power issue was Comic-Con exclusive? Yes, I did totally just buy a copy on Ebay. I'm really, really, really Tolkien-obsessed.
How did I miss that the EW Rings of Power issue was Comic-Con exclusive? Yes, I did totally just buy a copy on Ebay. I'm really, really, really Tolkien-obsessed.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
the Pokémon sc/vi site says (VERY minor spoilers, little detail of character customization and the name of one character who seems to be a friend/rival?? you can change your eye/mouth shapes when you customize your character…
…Sada looks like she has fangs…
…can i also have fangs? pls? i mean what’s the point of customizing your mouth if you can’t, right?

also i was hoping for cool rivals(/similar characters if she doesn’t quite have the same role) and Penny seems REALLY cool so far… hope she gets an interesting place in the story and lots of screen time <3
the Pokémon sc/vi site says (VERY minor spoilers, little detail of character customization and the name of one character who seems to be a friend/rival?? you can change your eye/mouth shapes when you customize your character…
…Sada looks like she has fangs…
…can i also have fangs? pls? i mean what’s the point of customizing your mouth if you can’t, right?

also i was hoping for cool rivals(/similar characters if she doesn’t quite have the same role) and Penny seems REALLY cool so far… hope she gets an interesting place in the story and lots of screen time <3
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
what do you MEAN my ipad has screen burn-in, i don't even use it with the brightness that high! it's literally always on half or lower!
what do you MEAN my ipad has screen burn-in, i don't even use it with the brightness that high! it's literally always on half or lower!