Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Boa's Busts (USD)
[center][color=#3e4061][b][font=cambria] [size=6]Boa's Busts[/size] Even if you're just stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!! <3 [/b][/font] [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1] ------ [u][b]Pricing:[/b][/u] Fully Shaded Bust with Simple Background:[b]$10-12[/b] depending on complexity. Fully Shaded Shoulders-UP with Simple Background: [b]$12-14[/b] depending on complexity. ------ I can draw fursonas, fanart, DnD characters, animals, mecha, and more. just ask! [b][u]No human facial anatomy. Anthros are fine as long as their faces aren't human-like[/u][/b][/color] My more detailed shop:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3081793]Click Here![/url] ------ [color=#2C71B3][b][u]TOS[/color][/u][/b] [b]Please read before ordering![/b] -I have the right to refuse any order if it is beyond my capabilities -100% payment upfront -These can take me anywhere from one day to three months. [b]If you're looking for speedy art, this [i]isnt[/i] the place.[/b] I am a high school student with a lot of responsibilities and painful medical conditions. Please be patient but don't be afraid to DM me if you just want to check in on how its coming <3 -No refunds after completion, only small fixes or additions of things I may have missed. -When completed, you have full rights to the piece but cannot claim it as your own work or alter the final image in any way. -tips are always highly appreciated but not necessary <3 -unlimited orders per person -I use Venmo and PayPal! [i]-If somehow you get away with getting your order and not paying, I reserve the rights to the version of your character/OC I drew to resell as an adopt or claim as my own depending on the Copyright Claims. By simply ordering, you agree to this. Don't scam hardworking artists. Thank you.[/i] ------ [quote=Order Form][u][left][center][u]Order Form[/u][/center] [/u]BBCcode/link/references : Personality: Shoulders-up OR bust? Floating OR Connected to the bottom of the image?: Extra Details or comments (not required): [/left][/quote]

Boa's Busts
Even if you're just stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!! <3

Pricing:
Fully Shaded Bust with Simple Background:$10-12 depending on complexity.
Fully Shaded Shoulders-UP with Simple Background: $12-14 depending on complexity.
I can draw fursonas, fanart, DnD characters, animals, mecha, and more. just ask!

No human facial anatomy. Anthros are fine as long as their faces aren't human-like

My more detailed shop:Click Here!
TOS
Please read before ordering!
-I have the right to refuse any order if it is beyond my capabilities
-100% payment upfront
-These can take me anywhere from one day to three months. If you're looking for speedy art, this isnt the place. I am a high school student with a lot of responsibilities and painful medical conditions. Please be patient but don't be afraid to DM me if you just want to check in on how its coming <3
-No refunds after completion, only small fixes or additions of things I may have missed.
-When completed, you have full rights to the piece but cannot claim it as your own work or alter the final image in any way.
-tips are always highly appreciated but not necessary <3
-unlimited orders per person
-I use Venmo and PayPal!
-If somehow you get away with getting your order and not paying, I reserve the rights to the version of your character/OC I drew to resell as an adopt or claim as my own depending on the Copyright Claims. By simply ordering, you agree to this. Don't scam hardworking artists. Thank you.
Order Form wrote:
Order Form
BBCcode/link/references :
Personality:
Shoulders-up OR bust?
Floating OR Connected to the bottom of the image?:
Extra Details or comments (not required):
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
[center][b]Example:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/758468311116808213/1002852754022223962/IMG_0256.jpg[/img] Thank you Translucence for the wonderful model of a derg. She has the correct amount of eyes I dont know what you're talking about 0-0. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816084772736466974/1004269897339129866/IMG_0258.jpg[/img] OC belongs to BurritoKimasan (shoulders up bust) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743565309918707784/1004237068949524520/IMG_0257.png[/img] [/center]
Example:
IMG_0256.jpg
Thank you Translucence for the wonderful model of a derg. She has the correct amount of eyes I dont know what you're talking about 0-0.
IMG_0258.jpg
OC belongs to BurritoKimasan (shoulders up bust)
IMG_0257.png
*sips tea*
h0FvtF4.gif
claim just incase
claim just incase
*sips tea*
h0FvtF4.gif
slay
slay
*sips tea*