Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LF coli dragons!
hi hi :) i’ve just about ran out of things to do daily and i’d like to try out the coliseum too!! one trainer type i’ve heard of is a mire flier and i’d like to see where i can get one! judging by the prices of some and the fact i’ve only been here a week means i might not be able to buy right away but i’d still love to look at trainers to buy in the future i’m also interested in ghost buster dragons but i know nothing of the coli so throw anything my way so i can learn [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1]
hi hi :) i’ve just about ran out of things to do daily and i’d like to try out the coliseum too!! one trainer type i’ve heard of is a mire flier and i’d like to see where i can get one! judging by the prices of some and the fact i’ve only been here a week means i might not be able to buy right away but i’d still love to look at trainers to buy in the future

i’m also interested in ghost buster dragons but i know nothing of the coli so throw anything my way so i can learn
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710#post_1040710

hello!! this is what i used to make my 3x glass cannon dragons, and what I recommend for new people! it is a bit old, and I'm not sure if the coliseum has updated to change: but give this a shot! :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710#post_1040710

hello!! this is what i used to make my 3x glass cannon dragons, and what I recommend for new people! it is a bit old, and I'm not sure if the coliseum has updated to change: but give this a shot! :)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Sunset Hatchery!
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
On FR Time
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png

i. PM me :)
ii. LF June 1st Dragons
iii. i need a new sig
@aohitsugar also let me know if you need certain stones/coli items, and i can see if i have them! always happy to help :D
@aohitsugar also let me know if you need certain stones/coli items, and i can see if i have them! always happy to help :D
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Sunset Hatchery!
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
On FR Time
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png

i. PM me :)
ii. LF June 1st Dragons
iii. i need a new sig
I'd love to help you level a dragon! - I wish someone would have helped me when I started.

It won't be my quickest work as i'm currently working, so if you don't mind that i'll give you a hand :)
I'd love to help you level a dragon! - I wish someone would have helped me when I started.

It won't be my quickest work as i'm currently working, so if you don't mind that i'll give you a hand :)
S1RYPFw.png
@kuso ty!! i gave it a look through so i hope i can apply it to some training hehe [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] @lackess (misspellled ping, so sorry!) that’d be so awesome!!! i really have no clue what i’m doing so it’d be so sweet of you to help! idm a wait i’m sure it’ll take me forever to train on my own ^^;
@kuso ty!! i gave it a look through so i hope i can apply it to some training hehe

@lackess (misspellled ping, so sorry!) that’d be so awesome!!! i really have no clue what i’m doing so it’d be so sweet of you to help! idm a wait i’m sure it’ll take me forever to train on my own ^^;