Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Water & Earth] Art for Fodder
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@Crescentstar711

100 levels sent!
@Crescentstar711

100 levels sent!
MmSftql.png
@Dreadnoughtus Thank you! I'd love to take a slot :)

Dragon / OC: Rivet
Details: A happy-go-lucky scientist who knows someone else is going to clean up her mess. Rarely seen without her clueless yet loyal cog frog familiar.
Type of Commission: Halfbody (350 levels).

If you'd be willing to include her cog frog (relative size doesn't matter), more than happy to add extra levels, just let me know how many!
@Dreadnoughtus Thank you! I'd love to take a slot :)

Dragon / OC: Rivet
Details: A happy-go-lucky scientist who knows someone else is going to clean up her mess. Rarely seen without her clueless yet loyal cog frog familiar.
Type of Commission: Halfbody (350 levels).

If you'd be willing to include her cog frog (relative size doesn't matter), more than happy to add extra levels, just let me know how many!

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@retrace

Sorry for the delayed response. In that case, I'll just stick with my original order of the genes but no apparel.

I'll send the levels over to you right away.
@retrace

Sorry for the delayed response. In that case, I'll just stick with my original order of the genes but no apparel.

I'll send the levels over to you right away.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@retrace
Okay! Wind please! Thank you!
@retrace
Okay! Wind please! Thank you!
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
@Eliyanah
great, please send the levels when you're able and i'll get to work when i'm free
@Eliyanah
great, please send the levels when you're able and i'll get to work when i'm free
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace
Thank you! May I send them through 1t PAs?
@retrace
Thank you! May I send them through 1t PAs?
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
@NimStratus i think i should've sent enough levels, let me know if anything is wrong, thank you! c:
@NimStratus i think i should've sent enough levels, let me know if anything is wrong, thank you! c:
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@Eliyanah
sorry, didnt see the reply since i left to do something. i've been told 4t is just for organizational purposes to make it easier to tell what is for aff or other events, in this case it should be ok to send 1t pas since i'm only doing aff attending, so go ahead.
@Eliyanah
sorry, didnt see the reply since i left to do something. i've been told 4t is just for organizational purposes to make it easier to tell what is for aff or other events, in this case it should be ok to send 1t pas since i'm only doing aff attending, so go ahead.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@retrace
Okay! Sending them now ^^
@retrace
Okay! Sending them now ^^
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
@katsuji that works! feel free to send more info on him/what youd want if youd like + send levels to me or an attendant whenever youre ready

@c4uni thats correct!! should be recorded on the sheet now, sorry for the delay!
@katsuji that works! feel free to send more info on him/what youd want if youd like + send levels to me or an attendant whenever youre ready

@c4uni thats correct!! should be recorded on the sheet now, sorry for the delay!
............. skin/accent shop here! ...... - Dante
- it/its
- art shop
...... 1vAtYxM.png
QRVupBA.png
oRkijoy.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18