Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
....I would die for pretty much any of these colours. I would not care that my breeding projects were messed up. Gimme more colours. Make the wheel INSANE. I want.
....I would die for pretty much any of these colours. I would not care that my breeding projects were messed up. Gimme more colours. Make the wheel INSANE. I want.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
I actually learned about some new stones, thank you Crysoprase and Ametrine!
I actually learned about some new stones, thank you Crysoprase and Ametrine!
Marshmallow says hi
Dusk and Seaside are absolutely beautiful.
Dusk and Seaside are absolutely beautiful.
whgj.png
[center]I saw horizon and it looked familiar. I basically own an existing, less saturated version of it lol [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/995e68034addaf1149345863ccc5139c/tumblr_pfw9o7iXhd1rrchuno1_400.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70489183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704892/70489183_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I saw horizon and it looked familiar. I basically own an existing, less saturated version of it lol

tumblr_pfw9o7iXhd1rrchuno1_400.png

70489183_350.png
IMG_3849.png
I need so many of these
I need so many of these
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
All I want, seriously all I want is a yellow colour that's actually yellow.

I have to resort to basic a lot of the time if I don't want various shades of brown appearing on my dragons. All of the other colours can have "insert colour + white accent of accent in same colour", except yellow. That has to be "insert yellow oh and also loads of brown".

I understand there are very few people whose favourite colour is also yellow but the fact that there are so few yellow hues is baffling to me.

"Yellow" wasn't even a colour on the old colour wheel. Please if there is ever an update, can we get more yellows, without browns.
All I want, seriously all I want is a yellow colour that's actually yellow.

I have to resort to basic a lot of the time if I don't want various shades of brown appearing on my dragons. All of the other colours can have "insert colour + white accent of accent in same colour", except yellow. That has to be "insert yellow oh and also loads of brown".

I understand there are very few people whose favourite colour is also yellow but the fact that there are so few yellow hues is baffling to me.

"Yellow" wasn't even a colour on the old colour wheel. Please if there is ever an update, can we get more yellows, without browns.
Another wheel update would be great.
Despite me appreciating eyeburners and looking at most examples, no other mock color but Maple seared my eyes. Merlot restored my sight. Oddity is also beautiful.
Another wheel update would be great.
Despite me appreciating eyeburners and looking at most examples, no other mock color but Maple seared my eyes. Merlot restored my sight. Oddity is also beautiful.
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
Oh how I yearn for moonstone and candy cane [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f2649dd79703610c5329e453a763516a/tumblr_inline_pfcxpcwSgk1r7p6yr_540.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/74d3d101edfa3ca69625c80840af80a7/tumblr_phfwdts3P21rrchuno1_400.png[/img]
Oh how I yearn for moonstone and candy cane
tumblr_inline_pfcxpcwSgk1r7p6yr_540.png
tumblr_phfwdts3P21rrchuno1_400.png
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
PSA!!! New Colors 2.0

[New Colors] Birch & More has moved to New Colors 2.0 as of today!

Because the old thread can no longer be updated with new ideas, Natron and I would love if all new comments could be directed towards the new thread, and that of course applies to any new ideas you guys might have!

@Natron @wbicepuppy @Ekksu @Vianti @Wulfgang @Pelagic @CRTMONITOR @Shinyumbreon @Shabbiitabbii @papper @AquaParrot @TrulyBrilliant @Roule @Fenhyste

Just so you guys know, all images have been transferred over to the new thread, and if you decide to make any more wonderful edits, they'll go there as well! Thank you!

PSA!!! New Colors 2.0

[New Colors] Birch & More has moved to New Colors 2.0 as of today!

Because the old thread can no longer be updated with new ideas, Natron and I would love if all new comments could be directed towards the new thread, and that of course applies to any new ideas you guys might have!

@Natron @wbicepuppy @Ekksu @Vianti @Wulfgang @Pelagic @CRTMONITOR @Shinyumbreon @Shabbiitabbii @papper @AquaParrot @TrulyBrilliant @Roule @Fenhyste

Just so you guys know, all images have been transferred over to the new thread, and if you decide to make any more wonderful edits, they'll go there as well! Thank you!

bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
NIIIIICE, been looking forward to this, excellent job! I'll be subscribing to the thread, it pained me to see all of those great comments and contributions without being able to do anything about it, nice to see this in its full glory once again.
NIIIIICE, been looking forward to this, excellent job! I'll be subscribing to the thread, it pained me to see all of those great comments and contributions without being able to do anything about it, nice to see this in its full glory once again.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114