Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RPs?
1 2
Woah- haven’t been on this site for a bit. But yes! I’m looking for RPs, either to start or join! I’m fine with small groups / 1x1s or larger groups. I’m also fine creating vast sums of lore, as it’s fun for me.

My General Interests: Genshin, Minecraft, Science, Abnormal Psychology
Fandom RPs: Genshin Impact, WoF (haven’t read the books in a while), HTTYD, Marvel, X-Men, MHA (haven’t watched in a while)
Other Types of RP: science fiction, magic, old time-y, mystery, DnD-based
Uh… just general base ideas? None have to be used
  • Patients and/or investigators of a mysterious lab, where nothing is as it seems
  • A futuristic society where the highest class are protected by a dome, but the society is corrupt
  • (Can be added on to previous idea) Half animal half human hybrids (humans can or cannot exist, but if they do this species might be valued as extremely lesser)
  • To cope with current events, a new team of hero’s is formed

My RP Style: at least 1 paragraph per response. I do my best with grammar and punctuation, but I usually forget capitalizations.

might add more later! but yeah, just let me know:D
Woah- haven’t been on this site for a bit. But yes! I’m looking for RPs, either to start or join! I’m fine with small groups / 1x1s or larger groups. I’m also fine creating vast sums of lore, as it’s fun for me.

My General Interests: Genshin, Minecraft, Science, Abnormal Psychology
Fandom RPs: Genshin Impact, WoF (haven’t read the books in a while), HTTYD, Marvel, X-Men, MHA (haven’t watched in a while)
Other Types of RP: science fiction, magic, old time-y, mystery, DnD-based
Uh… just general base ideas? None have to be used
  • Patients and/or investigators of a mysterious lab, where nothing is as it seems
  • A futuristic society where the highest class are protected by a dome, but the society is corrupt
  • (Can be added on to previous idea) Half animal half human hybrids (humans can or cannot exist, but if they do this species might be valued as extremely lesser)
  • To cope with current events, a new team of hero’s is formed

My RP Style: at least 1 paragraph per response. I do my best with grammar and punctuation, but I usually forget capitalizations.

might add more later! but yeah, just let me know:D
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
bump:)
bump:)
@marz1pan

Hi there!

I'll be gone for a majority of tomorrow, but if you're ok with that, I'd like to do a mixture of the futuristic society and half-animal hybrid idea! I feel like that would be really fun :)

I tend to match the post length of my partner, so if you post 4 paragraphs, I'll post 3-5.
@marz1pan

Hi there!

I'll be gone for a majority of tomorrow, but if you're ok with that, I'd like to do a mixture of the futuristic society and half-animal hybrid idea! I feel like that would be really fun :)

I tend to match the post length of my partner, so if you post 4 paragraphs, I'll post 3-5.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
@Eskria

that’s okay! i’m in no rush lol.

sounds good! i’ve really wanted to explore that ideas. i’m also a bit busy friday and saturday, but i’ll likely be online a bit!
@Eskria

that’s okay! i’m in no rush lol.

sounds good! i’ve really wanted to explore that ideas. i’m also a bit busy friday and saturday, but i’ll likely be online a bit!
@marz1pan

Alright so how do you think hybrids would be treated in this world? Also, are they rare or fairly common?

I think you mention that humans are considered to be lesser, so hybrids would most likely be part of the elite. Would that also mean humans have begun to fade out? Or would hybrids try to keep themselves as rare as possible to preserve their status?
@marz1pan

Alright so how do you think hybrids would be treated in this world? Also, are they rare or fairly common?

I think you mention that humans are considered to be lesser, so hybrids would most likely be part of the elite. Would that also mean humans have begun to fade out? Or would hybrids try to keep themselves as rare as possible to preserve their status?
@Eskria

i’d assume fairly common?

also what i meant is the hybrids are considered lesser, not humans, but i’m okay to go that route too!
@Eskria

i’d assume fairly common?

also what i meant is the hybrids are considered lesser, not humans, but i’m okay to go that route too!
@marz1pan

Back now, should have more frequent replies in today.

Oh oh sorry read it wrong, confused myself. Hey, any route is good for me.
Also a quick question: why do these hybrids exist? Is it magic or from genetic experimentation?
@marz1pan

Also a quick question: why do these hybrids exist? Is it magic or from genetic experimentation?
@marz1pan
I love the first idea the most! I keep getting involved in Lab escape or Hospital roleplays so this sounds fun. I would probably also join in if there was a hybrid thing but I'm more interested in the first idea.
@marz1pan
I love the first idea the most! I keep getting involved in Lab escape or Hospital roleplays so this sounds fun. I would probably also join in if there was a hybrid thing but I'm more interested in the first idea.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
[quote name="@EmpressAevee" date="2022-07-28 07:04:52" ] @/marz1pan I love the first idea the most! I keep getting involved in Lab escape or Hospital roleplays so this sounds fun. I would probably also join in if there was a hybrid thing but I'm more interested in the first idea. [/quote] Oooo okay!! depending on the interests of you and Eskira we could potentially combine the two ideas or keep them separate:) [quote name="@Eskria" date="2022-07-28 05:53:15" ] @/marz1pan Back now, should have more frequent replies in today. Oh oh sorry read it wrong, confused myself. Hey, any route is good for me. Also a quick question: why do these hybrids exist? Is it magic or from genetic experimentation? [/quote] The original idea I had was they existed before humans, but I honestly think the idea of it being created from experiments way more interesting!!
@EmpressAevee wrote on 2022-07-28 07:04:52:
@/marz1pan
Oooo okay!! depending on the interests of you and Eskira we could potentially combine the two ideas or keep them separate:)
@Eskria wrote on 2022-07-28 05:53:15:
@/marz1pan

The original idea I had was they existed before humans, but I honestly think the idea of it being created from experiments way more interesting!!
@marz1pan

If you guys want to combine the ideas, I'm okay with that :)
@marz1pan

If you guys want to combine the ideas, I'm okay with that :)
1 2