Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed, sorry!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Thank you! Could I get the, [item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass]
Thank you!
Could I get the,
Corsair's Rusty Cutlass
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Thank you very much :D 1. [item=Standard of the Shadowbinder] 2. [item=Chasmcrawler's Arctic Tail Cozy]
Thank you very much :D

1. Standard of the Shadowbinder
2. Chasmcrawler's Arctic Tail Cozy
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Thank you! 1) [item=Moondust Starsilk Cloak] 2) [item=Mage's Nightshade Overcoat] 3) [item=Gold Filigree Helmet] 4) [item=Mage's Nightshade Socks] 5) [item=Lab Coat]
Thank you!

1) Moondust Starsilk Cloak
2) Mage's Nightshade Overcoat
3) Gold Filigree Helmet
4) Mage's Nightshade Socks
5) Lab Coat
Thank you so much :DDD [LIST=1] [*] [item=Chillspike Crown] [*] [item=Trailing Storm] [*] [item=Surgestream Coat] [*] [item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass] [*] [item=Earthen Masque] [*] [item=Enchanted Book Collection] [/LIST]
Thank you so much :DDD

1. Chillspike Crown

2. Trailing Storm

3. Surgestream Coat

4. Corsair's Rusty Cutlass

5. Earthen Masque

6. Enchanted Book Collection
dexutfa-e3ad2d35-27d6-4976-9e6e-43b1263b0be0.pngw8o0xW1.pngWpBgddH.png
thank you so much! 1. [item=starlight cloak] 2. [item=bloodred kelpie mane] 3. [item=grove sylvan wings]
thank you so much!

1. Starlight Cloak
2. Bloodred Kelpie Mane
3. Grove Sylvan Wings
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
[center][color=#2A8331][b][size=5]Round twenty has been handed out to those who replied, and the twenty-first apparel draw begins![/size][/b][/color] [i][u]You have 24 hours to reply with your desired apparel items, though if I don't come online in time for that then I will accept later replies. This is due to my life situation becoming busier and therefore my schedule is not consistent.[/u][/i] After the 24-hours/I come back online, you'll miss your chance (for this round) so that I can move on to other users. Can't keep people waiting, and I don't want this to take too long to get through lol if you miss this round, you still have a chance to be drawn later! [b]Reminder that if you don't know what something is, shoot me a ping/message with the page number and row/column it resides in, and I'll name it for you! There's just too much for me to list in the post unfortunately.[/b][/center] [quote name="A general example of what your list could look like"][center][/center] [LIST=1] [*]First priority item [*]Second priority item [*]Third priority item [*]Fourth priority item [/LIST][/quote] First: @Twilightshine (pick [u]one[/u] item) Second: @Waittiz (pick top [u]two[/u] items) Third: @Mida (pick top [u]three[/u] items) Fourth: @BekurHeiz (pick top [u]four[/u] items) Fifth: @AutumnNiche (pick top [u]five[/u] items) Sixth: @Archiy (pick top [u]six[/u] items) Seventh: @Victoriasfandoms (pick top [u]seven[/u] items)
Round twenty has been handed out to those who replied, and the twenty-first apparel draw begins!
You have 24 hours to reply with your desired apparel items, though if I don't come online in time for that then I will accept later replies. This is due to my life situation becoming busier and therefore my schedule is not consistent. After the 24-hours/I come back online, you'll miss your chance (for this round) so that I can move on to other users. Can't keep people waiting, and I don't want this to take too long to get through lol if you miss this round, you still have a chance to be drawn later!

Reminder that if you don't know what something is, shoot me a ping/message with the page number and row/column it resides in, and I'll name it for you! There's just too much for me to list in the post unfortunately.
A general example of what your list could look like wrote:
  1. First priority item
  2. Second priority item
  3. Third priority item
  4. Fourth priority item

First: @Twilightshine (pick one item)

Second: @Waittiz (pick top two items)

Third: @Mida (pick top three items)

Fourth: @BekurHeiz (pick top four items)

Fifth: @AutumnNiche (pick top five items)

Sixth: @Archiy (pick top six items)

Seventh: @Victoriasfandoms (pick top seven items)
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Ohh, thank you so much!
  1. Surgestream Coat
  2. Windbound Mask
  3. Contaminated Halo
Ohh, thank you so much!
  1. Surgestream Coat
  2. Windbound Mask
  3. Contaminated Halo
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
1. Windbound mask
2. Contaminated halo
3. Light's charm
4. Melodious cap
5. Canorous spats

Thank you so much!!!! <3
1. Windbound mask
2. Contaminated halo
3. Light's charm
4. Melodious cap
5. Canorous spats

Thank you so much!!!! <3