Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] gems @ 1:530 | [OOS]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
@Chaotic I apologize if this seems like a joke of some kind, but could I have one gem?

...yes. Seriously. One. I'm 1 away from getting a Coatl scroll. ._."
@Chaotic I apologize if this seems like a joke of some kind, but could I have one gem?

...yes. Seriously. One. I'm 1 away from getting a Coatl scroll. ._."
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@CrypticGirl Sure, 500 gems = 172,500 treasure. ^^ Once you send the treasure, I'll respond right away with your freshly-polished gems!

@Fara No need to apologize. :) Shoot me 345 treasure and I'll get you that gem you need!
@CrypticGirl Sure, 500 gems = 172,500 treasure. ^^ Once you send the treasure, I'll respond right away with your freshly-polished gems!

@Fara No need to apologize. :) Shoot me 345 treasure and I'll get you that gem you need!
@Chaotic

How much for 300? c:
@Chaotic

How much for 300? c:
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
@H0rr0r Hi there! 103,500 treasure for 300 gems. ^^
@H0rr0r Hi there! 103,500 treasure for 300 gems. ^^
@Chaotic

Unfortunately i dont have that much treasure on me :/
The only offer i have is all my treasure and a Skydancer hatchling :c
@Chaotic

Unfortunately i dont have that much treasure on me :/
The only offer i have is all my treasure and a Skydancer hatchling :c
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
Sorry, :/ I'm really only looking for treasure right now, for a couple projects I'm working on. I'll be here for a while though, if you decide to come back! ^^;
Sorry, :/ I'm really only looking for treasure right now, for a couple projects I'm working on. I'll be here for a while though, if you decide to come back! ^^;
Gems! *polishes them carefully*
Gems! *polishes them carefully*
Bumping one last time before bed. Will carry out transactions in the morning! Feel free to send me the treasure if you don't mind waiting a few hours; I'll reply with the gems as soon as I hope on the computer tomorrow. :) Thanks!
Bumping one last time before bed. Will carry out transactions in the morning! Feel free to send me the treasure if you don't mind waiting a few hours; I'll reply with the gems as soon as I hope on the computer tomorrow. :) Thanks!
@Chaotic

May I please buy 300 gems? I may not be on when you get back on, if you went to bed already.
@Chaotic

May I please buy 300 gems? I may not be on when you get back on, if you went to bed already.
@chaotic

I know you're looking for a 1:345 rate, but would you be willing to work with me on price if I bought 2,000? My max budget is 650k, that's a 1:325 rate.
@chaotic

I know you're looking for a 1:345 rate, but would you be willing to work with me on price if I bought 2,000? My max budget is 650k, that's a 1:325 rate.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29