Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for new roleplays!
hi hi, first time in the roleplay forums. i havent roleplayed in a while but i thought id give it a try again since this is here and im kinda bored! ill be honest im not the best at getting my thoughts across in writing (much more of a visual art person :,D ) but i try my best. i do try and write at least a paragraph per response! i can list some sources/interests im fond of below but im not opposed to creating a new world/character for a new rp.
warrior cats, pokemon, genshin impact, anthro/furry, monster hunter, dinosaurs/prehistoric animals, fantasy, scifi

i prefer action/adventure and mystery type plots. i also dont mind including romance if its planned before hand, though i dont like stories focused only on romance.
i mainly use discord or google docs. i use fr on mobile so i dont get notifs for messages here. :,D feel free to reply here or in pms if ur interested!!
ALSO im 21! i dont feel comfortable roleplaying with minors so 18+ responses only :,)
hi hi, first time in the roleplay forums. i havent roleplayed in a while but i thought id give it a try again since this is here and im kinda bored! ill be honest im not the best at getting my thoughts across in writing (much more of a visual art person :,D ) but i try my best. i do try and write at least a paragraph per response! i can list some sources/interests im fond of below but im not opposed to creating a new world/character for a new rp.
warrior cats, pokemon, genshin impact, anthro/furry, monster hunter, dinosaurs/prehistoric animals, fantasy, scifi

i prefer action/adventure and mystery type plots. i also dont mind including romance if its planned before hand, though i dont like stories focused only on romance.
i mainly use discord or google docs. i use fr on mobile so i dont get notifs for messages here. :,D feel free to reply here or in pms if ur interested!!
ALSO im 21! i dont feel comfortable roleplaying with minors so 18+ responses only :,)
soul
they/it | 23
bomp [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
bomp
soul
they/it | 23
[b]Okay, so, I have to ask. Do you mean Monster Hunter, as in Pitt and Franks, and all of that? [emoji=spiral scared size=1][/b]
Okay, so, I have to ask. Do you mean Monster Hunter, as in Pitt and Franks, and all of that?
oESxPXY.gifykTvnNm.gif20jp2rH.gifEWgDB7O.gifu53ujDK.gif
kswGq2m.png
37Vn8fj.pngult7PRw.pngBpURik1.pngMZX8SzR.pngVSTvOBI.pngZCNE8hb.png9HDkpNj.png
DEJ5Evh.png
I have plots for warrior cats, and pokemon
I have plots for warrior cats, and pokemon
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
Are you still looking for rp partners?
@fr0zenCorpse
Are you still looking for rp partners?
@fr0zenCorpse
rfMohOX.png
@Lozeraux

mhm, what are you interested in?
@Lozeraux

mhm, what are you interested in?
soul
they/it | 23
@fr0zencorpse

Hello. Are you interested in rp?
@fr0zencorpse

Hello. Are you interested in rp?
@fr0zenCorpse

I like fantasy, scifi, medieval, and romance! I seldom do modern. For fandom, I can do pokemon too! I am a semi lit rplayer, can do 1 or more paragraphs, sometimes less depending on the current plot and my mood while writing.
@fr0zenCorpse

I like fantasy, scifi, medieval, and romance! I seldom do modern. For fandom, I can do pokemon too! I am a semi lit rplayer, can do 1 or more paragraphs, sometimes less depending on the current plot and my mood while writing.
rfMohOX.png