Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to Get Spare Inventory Crate
This may just be me not remembering how things work, but I'm unable to get a spare inventory crate this month as I'm unable to get one "within a 15 day" time period. I didn't participate in last month's event, and the last time I got a crate was (to my knowledge) two years ago. The math isn't mathing??

Again if this is just me not knowing/remembering how things work lmk
This may just be me not remembering how things work, but I'm unable to get a spare inventory crate this month as I'm unable to get one "within a 15 day" time period. I didn't participate in last month's event, and the last time I got a crate was (to my knowledge) two years ago. The math isn't mathing??

Again if this is just me not knowing/remembering how things work lmk
iuEBSJ3.png
tQyA6A2.png
7ntZZGM.png
DXdxEAP.png
J7D1quC.png
aSwno9H.png
@p4percranes
could you provide a screenshot? I was able to get a crate just fine. also, the cooldown exists so you can't get one if you already bought one this fest, so maybe you already got one and it's in your hoard?
@p4percranes
could you provide a screenshot? I was able to get a crate just fine. also, the cooldown exists so you can't get one if you already bought one this fest, so maybe you already got one and it's in your hoard?
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@p4percranes

What happens when you press the "Exchange" button on the Spare Inventory Crate?

Does the tooltip stating the 15-day cooldown on crate purchases also list a last purchased date?
@p4percranes

What happens when you press the "Exchange" button on the Spare Inventory Crate?

Does the tooltip stating the 15-day cooldown on crate purchases also list a last purchased date?
@p4percranes

I am assuming you have 80,000 treasure in hand when interacting with the stall?

If so, would you post a screenshot of what shows when you view the spare inventory stall, with the hourglass tooltip active, please, and your treasure showing, so folks can try to help you troubleshoot this?

For my part, I was able to get it, and once I did the hourglass tooltip updated to specify when I purchased it last (today); before that it simply described the limit that would go into effect once the purchase is made, with no date listed, and the Exchange button was active because I had funds.
@p4percranes

I am assuming you have 80,000 treasure in hand when interacting with the stall?

If so, would you post a screenshot of what shows when you view the spare inventory stall, with the hourglass tooltip active, please, and your treasure showing, so folks can try to help you troubleshoot this?

For my part, I was able to get it, and once I did the hourglass tooltip updated to specify when I purchased it last (today); before that it simply described the limit that would go into effect once the purchase is made, with no date listed, and the Exchange button was active because I had funds.
dw guys I'm just an idiot idk why 79k was 80k in my mind lmao but thanks for all the help and suggestions!! /gen /pos
dw guys I'm just an idiot idk why 79k was 80k in my mind lmao but thanks for all the help and suggestions!! /gen /pos
iuEBSJ3.png
tQyA6A2.png
7ntZZGM.png
DXdxEAP.png
J7D1quC.png
aSwno9H.png
Glad you got your crate! :D Enjoy the fest!
Glad you got your crate! :D Enjoy the fest!