Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No festival currency dropping
1 2 3
yeah i got like five cogs total maybe? no more than two dropped at once. this has never happened, is it still bugged?
yeah i got like five cogs total maybe? no more than two dropped at once. this has never happened, is it still bugged?
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
I also had a very low sprocket drop, only had 4 in all 15 turns. Very low compared to past fests.
I also had a very low sprocket drop, only had 4 in all 15 turns. Very low compared to past fests.

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
I did get the extra turns but stopped digging after 15. Sprockets are dropping individually as add-on, but not from the results of digging itself, where i should have at the very least got 5 from 15 turns, by experience being the lowest i ever got. Usual is around 15/20 per 15 turns imo
I did get the extra turns but stopped digging after 15. Sprockets are dropping individually as add-on, but not from the results of digging itself, where i should have at the very least got 5 from 15 turns, by experience being the lowest i ever got. Usual is around 15/20 per 15 turns imo
ZNhRsiG.png
[quote name="Machidieles" date="2022-07-24 06:38:54" ] I did get the extra turns but stopped digging after 15. Sprockets are dropping individually as add-on, but not from the results of digging itself, where i should have at the very least got 5 from 15 turns, by experience [/quote] This, yeah
Machidieles wrote on 2022-07-24 06:38:54:
I did get the extra turns but stopped digging after 15. Sprockets are dropping individually as add-on, but not from the results of digging itself, where i should have at the very least got 5 from 15 turns, by experience

This, yeah
image20.jpg
@Kaepora Is it intended that cogs now only drop as an add-on in one stacks? Seems to be happening for everyone.
@Kaepora Is it intended that cogs now only drop as an add-on in one stacks? Seems to be happening for everyone.
Are we sure this is fixed? I got something like 3-5 sprockets in all 30 turns of gathering. Not sure if this is just astronomically bad luck or it's still not working quite right.
Are we sure this is fixed? I got something like 3-5 sprockets in all 30 turns of gathering. Not sure if this is just astronomically bad luck or it's still not working quite right.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
5 cogs in 25 turns doesn't seem like great odds to me, like others they're now only appearing as addons and not as part of the main gather.
5 cogs in 25 turns doesn't seem like great odds to me, like others they're now only appearing as addons and not as part of the main gather.
I got 3 sprockets out of all the turns and they were only as the single drop add-ons and none from the gathering itself, so I don't think it's fixed
I got 3 sprockets out of all the turns and they were only as the single drop add-ons and none from the gathering itself, so I don't think it's fixed
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2022-07-24 06:33:59" ] Thank you for the report @Cakeless and all! There were some hiccups with the festival launch that are now ironed out. You should now have 15 more gathering turns to make up for that mistake. [/quote] Those hiccups have been difficult to shake. Yes, the drop rate was [i]still[/i] too low. We have now set it to match other festivals and restored [b]15 more gathering turns.[/b] Apologies all for this rough festival start!
Kaepora wrote on 2022-07-24 06:33:59:
Thank you for the report @Cakeless and all!

There were some hiccups with the festival launch that are now ironed out. You should now have 15 more gathering turns to make up for that mistake.

Those hiccups have been difficult to shake. Yes, the drop rate was still too low.

We have now set it to match other festivals and restored 15 more gathering turns. Apologies all for this rough festival start!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
yup, also only got 3 sprockets out of all 30 turns, each individually on a turn....i thought it was just me but i suppose not ^^;
yup, also only got 3 sprockets out of all 30 turns, each individually on a turn....i thought it was just me but i suppose not ^^;
giphy.gif
1 2 3