Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Four 50g SB Matchy G1 XYZs
1 2 3 4 5

@zekrommoo7
400g on #79457144

@zekrommoo7
400g on #79457144
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja
425g on #79457144
@DarkNiiinja
425g on #79457144
any pronouns! | fr +2 | 19 | college student | demiromantic lesbian
ughh dang it... my parents & sibs are visiting after 4 years in japan--couldn't come on within the snipe guard threshold... congrats @zekrommoo7 I will buy him IMMEDIATELY if you ever resell. I've been looking for a fruity garden babe just like that for a long time
ughh dang it... my parents & sibs are visiting after 4 years in japan--couldn't come on within the snipe guard threshold... congrats @zekrommoo7 I will buy him IMMEDIATELY if you ever resell. I've been looking for a fruity garden babe just like that for a long time
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
Congrats to the winners! I'll send crs shortly:)
@Firtarian @AzaRein @zekrommoo7 @Norayna0ekoa
Congrats to the winners! I'll send crs shortly:)
@Firtarian @AzaRein @zekrommoo7 @Norayna0ekoa
@DarkNiiinja
Honestly, I really just needed him for a breeding project. His primary and secondary are exactly what I want and his tert is close enough that I could breed for it so after I get the colours I want, I'd be more than happy to resell to you!

Also sorry if my auction etiquette wasn't the best, I've never actually participated in an auction before and wasn't entirely sure what sort of rules I should be following other than the stated ones
@DarkNiiinja
Honestly, I really just needed him for a breeding project. His primary and secondary are exactly what I want and his tert is close enough that I could breed for it so after I get the colours I want, I'd be more than happy to resell to you!

Also sorry if my auction etiquette wasn't the best, I've never actually participated in an auction before and wasn't entirely sure what sort of rules I should be following other than the stated ones
any pronouns! | fr +2 | 19 | college student | demiromantic lesbian
1 2 3 4 5