Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pique Draws Dragons | T/G
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Ishya -- Hey there!

Okay first of all Lykofos is GORGEOUS. If he goes missing suddenly, check my pockets.

I can't wait to get to work on his headshot! I'm currently working on another piece, so I expect to get to Lykofos tomorrow. I'll message you for half payment when I'm ready to start!

Thanks!!
@Ishya -- Hey there!

Okay first of all Lykofos is GORGEOUS. If he goes missing suddenly, check my pockets.

I can't wait to get to work on his headshot! I'm currently working on another piece, so I expect to get to Lykofos tomorrow. I'll message you for half payment when I'm ready to start!

Thanks!!
@Vindicate -- I'm so glad you like it!! Feel free to send over the second half of payment via DM or crossroads. =)
@Vindicate -- I'm so glad you like it!! Feel free to send over the second half of payment via DM or crossroads. =)
Awesome! I'll send it now :)
Awesome! I'll send it now :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Are you able to do two characters in a piece? I was thinking of getting two of my OC's drawn as the t.A.T.u. girls in this pic.
Are you able to do two characters in a piece? I was thinking of getting two of my OC's drawn as the t.A.T.u. girls in this pic.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@AngelBirdo -- Took me a tad longer than anticipated, haha. But here's ya girl! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ccgg4z0.png[/img][/center]
@AngelBirdo -- Took me a tad longer than anticipated, haha. But here's ya girl!
Ccgg4z0.png
@OnyxBat -- Hey there, good to see you again! =)

I'd be totally down to do a couples piece. It'd be the same price as two separate fullbodies (600g/kt each), so if that's alright for you please go ahead and fill out a form!
@OnyxBat -- Hey there, good to see you again! =)

I'd be totally down to do a couples piece. It'd be the same price as two separate fullbodies (600g/kt each), so if that's alright for you please go ahead and fill out a form!
@pique MY GOD LOOK AT HER

GLORIOUS, MAJESTIC

A MASTERPIECE

I'm in love thank you so much!! I'll send over the rest of the payment in a cr, again, thank you so much!!!! Putting it in her bio rn >:)

Edit: SHE'S IN MY SIG TOO >:)
@pique MY GOD LOOK AT HER

GLORIOUS, MAJESTIC

A MASTERPIECE

I'm in love thank you so much!! I'll send over the rest of the payment in a cr, again, thank you so much!!!! Putting it in her bio rn >:)

Edit: SHE'S IN MY SIG TOO >:)
*Loafs respectfully in your direction*
LOAVE_SIG.png

aC86tUH.png160P7Fb.png
SUBJECT: Lara & Chey
HEADSHOT OR FULLBODY?: Fullbody please
PAYMENT TYPE: Treasure
PERSONALITY: In their bios
ADDITIONAL REQUESTS / NOTES: I'd love to have them drawn as the t.A.T.u. girls in this pic. Possibly with some of the lyrics to All The Things She Said.
Chey is a lil chubby and Lara is rather lanky. Chey is the taller of the two.
SUBJECT: Lara & Chey
HEADSHOT OR FULLBODY?: Fullbody please
PAYMENT TYPE: Treasure
PERSONALITY: In their bios
ADDITIONAL REQUESTS / NOTES: I'd love to have them drawn as the t.A.T.u. girls in this pic. Possibly with some of the lyrics to All The Things She Said.
Chey is a lil chubby and Lara is rather lanky. Chey is the taller of the two.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@AngelBirdo -- Ahahaha I'm so glad you love her omg, losing my mind over "loafs respectfully in your direction" fantastic. Thanks so much for the commission!!
@AngelBirdo -- Ahahaha I'm so glad you love her omg, losing my mind over "loafs respectfully in your direction" fantastic. Thanks so much for the commission!!
@Ishya -- Hey there! I'm ready to get started on your Lykofos! Please send the first half payment (125g/kt) at your convenience. I expect to have the piece completed in 4-6 hrs.
@Ishya -- Hey there! I'm ready to get started on your Lykofos! Please send the first half payment (125g/kt) at your convenience. I expect to have the piece completed in 4-6 hrs.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12