Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons with lore - FREE for new
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66
Hello there! Is Caster still available? I'd love to give him a forever home!
Hello there! Is Caster still available? I'd love to give him a forever home!
tn0RSo5.png eIK5iG7.png
oaolHwW.png qJFAY9h.png

YMPbu9R.png
I fell in love with Joan and would love to buy her if she's still available. :)
I fell in love with Joan and would love to buy her if she's still available. :)
vileplum.png
@Pockyyy

Is Evie still available? She’s so pretty and she reminds me of someone!

@Pockyyy

Is Evie still available? She’s so pretty and she reminds me of someone!

take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
Hey Pockyyy! <3

First I'd like to say that I freaking love all the dragons you've managed to acquire. They're all super pretty, and the stories are really interesting. I'd adopt 50 of 'em if I could, but alas, space :') Good job, though! (as a side note, I'm curious- is Serana named after Skyrim Serana? That was definitely my first thought)

Second, I have a story, and the same possible starters for the others. Doing more has evaded me for the moment, although I did write for Veher! You know where to look~

And third... well, for now, there is no third xD I don't have time at the moment to look at all your dragons, but I'll be back >:D Vajra, Hurricane, and Secret are the tempting ones... and Doom. Medusa. What can I say? I like somber stories.
Hey Pockyyy! <3

First I'd like to say that I freaking love all the dragons you've managed to acquire. They're all super pretty, and the stories are really interesting. I'd adopt 50 of 'em if I could, but alas, space :') Good job, though! (as a side note, I'm curious- is Serana named after Skyrim Serana? That was definitely my first thought)

Second, I have a story, and the same possible starters for the others. Doing more has evaded me for the moment, although I did write for Veher! You know where to look~

And third... well, for now, there is no third xD I don't have time at the moment to look at all your dragons, but I'll be back >:D Vajra, Hurricane, and Secret are the tempting ones... and Doom. Medusa. What can I say? I like somber stories.
8094.png
Once upon a time, there were two little birds. There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@Pockyyy I can't help myself, I want more ... Could I please get these two babies? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71428349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714284/71428349_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79622308][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/796224/79622308_350.png[/img][/url]
@Pockyyy

I can't help myself, I want more ... Could I please get these two babies?

71428349_350.png

79622308_350.png
Gvu2lCx.png 16454.png woVoZAh.png
6OezIjj.png
12ilQ62.png
4kekx4D.png

@Pockyyy Is Jekyll still available? She’s so pretty! i like give she new home

@Ebanon

Thank you as always for the lovely writing! Amazing ideas :) And Serana was already named when I received her, so I'm not too sure of the origin of the name - you could be right!

If you do want to reserve any dragons, just let me know! I'll hold onto them for about 2 weeks, and if by then you've changed your mind / want different dragons I can just put them back in the rescue.

Also I will just ask - do you want to finish the starters you wrote for those 2 dragons, or should I finish them off? It's totally fine if you need more time.

Nice to hear from you, and I hope your'e doing well.
@Ebanon

Thank you as always for the lovely writing! Amazing ideas :) And Serana was already named when I received her, so I'm not too sure of the origin of the name - you could be right!

If you do want to reserve any dragons, just let me know! I'll hold onto them for about 2 weeks, and if by then you've changed your mind / want different dragons I can just put them back in the rescue.

Also I will just ask - do you want to finish the starters you wrote for those 2 dragons, or should I finish them off? It's totally fine if you need more time.

Nice to hear from you, and I hope your'e doing well.
Dragons with lore up for adoption
@Pockyyy
I love writing, and I'm glad you like them! <3 Lately I just haven't had time :') Mostly life, but then I get super concerned with the state of my eyes because if I look at screens too long, it does NOT go well. And that's only recent, so... eh.

I have an idea for Vajra, and I'm willing to buy her right now, if you'd be willing to reserve Hurricane, Dull, and Aracaryn? (there are definitely other interesting ones! But those are the most intriguing)

Ah, I haven't had any ideas for the two :/ Just the main starters. But I can write for others!

I hope you're also doing well ^^
@Pockyyy
I love writing, and I'm glad you like them! <3 Lately I just haven't had time :') Mostly life, but then I get super concerned with the state of my eyes because if I look at screens too long, it does NOT go well. And that's only recent, so... eh.

I have an idea for Vajra, and I'm willing to buy her right now, if you'd be willing to reserve Hurricane, Dull, and Aracaryn? (there are definitely other interesting ones! But those are the most intriguing)

Ah, I haven't had any ideas for the two :/ Just the main starters. But I can write for others!

I hope you're also doing well ^^
8094.png
Once upon a time, there were two little birds. There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@Pockyyy is this lady still up for adoption? I gotta say that I honestly can’t believe that I’ve never seen a derg like her before, and with bein 4 years old is even better! qwq [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37691951][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/376920/37691951_350.png[/img][/url]
@Pockyyy is this lady still up for adoption? I gotta say that I honestly can’t believe that I’ve never seen a derg like her before, and with bein 4 years old is even better! qwq
37691951_350.png
image0.jpg
Bump!
Bump!
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66