Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old dragon trends!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've been thinking about petals/butterfly/glimmer being everywhere in the first year of me playing flight rising. So i went looking through the auction house to find some other old "trends" in there.

So far I managed to remember the following!
iridescent/shimmer
crystal/facet
XXY pinstripe/trail
cherub/butterfly/underbelly

I'm sure there are more, but I can't really remember or recognize any of them anymore. Anyone else remember a specific gene combo being everywhere a while ago?
I've been thinking about petals/butterfly/glimmer being everywhere in the first year of me playing flight rising. So i went looking through the auction house to find some other old "trends" in there.

So far I managed to remember the following!
iridescent/shimmer
crystal/facet
XXY pinstripe/trail
cherub/butterfly/underbelly

I'm sure there are more, but I can't really remember or recognize any of them anymore. Anyone else remember a specific gene combo being everywhere a while ago?
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
i remember cry/face/glim being super popular. at one point right before i took a hiatus, xxx obsidian crystal/facet/glimmer imperials were SO expensive and high demand. when i came back to the game those were totally worthless
i remember cry/face/glim being super popular. at one point right before i took a hiatus, xxx obsidian crystal/facet/glimmer imperials were SO expensive and high demand. when i came back to the game those were totally worthless
I remember when XXX or XXY white or black (non gen1) dragons were all the rage - I've still got one kicking around even though he's not my favorite

also can't forget the poi/tox combo and the massive flood of eyeburners!
I remember when XXX or XXY white or black (non gen1) dragons were all the rage - I've still got one kicking around even though he's not my favorite

also can't forget the poi/tox combo and the massive flood of eyeburners!
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
xx with white underbelly
star/con/stained
xx with white underbelly
star/con/stained
ddf14fccc180097144f291655e5a96883a004a4f.png
Imo iri is still a very popular gene! It's so pretty, it can fix almost any ugly dragon.
Imo iri is still a very popular gene! It's so pretty, it can fix almost any ugly dragon.
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
[quote name="sixthdoctor" date="2022-07-19 09:48:05" ] xx with white underbelly star/con/stained [/quote] I had completely forgotten about this one, but [i]man[/i] do i remember it now. i still love this combination, tbh!
sixthdoctor wrote on 2022-07-19 09:48:05:
xx with white underbelly
star/con/stained
I had completely forgotten about this one, but man do i remember it now. i still love this combination, tbh!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Wasn't there like a trend of cry/face/circuit usually in blue range/pinkred range/yellow range way back when?
Wasn't there like a trend of cry/face/circuit usually in blue range/pinkred range/yellow range way back when?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
sand vipera, shadow shimmer, and shadow underbelly or okapi was a big one before sand vipera got fixed in the color update
sand vipera, shadow shimmer, and shadow underbelly or okapi was a big one before sand vipera got fixed in the color update
when i started crystal and facet were still very new so THE It Combo was cry/fac/smoke and people would pay and arm and a leg for XXX white or ice dragons with it, which....is just sort of ugly and boring now
when i started crystal and facet were still very new so THE It Combo was cry/fac/smoke and people would pay and arm and a leg for XXX white or ice dragons with it, which....is just sort of ugly and boring now
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
I agree with the posts above

additionally gembond used to be pretty common but nowadays you hardly see it
I agree with the posts above

additionally gembond used to be pretty common but nowadays you hardly see it
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8