Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | Auroboa F robe & flower
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 159 160
I don't have a dragon for this series, but Myth, I just want to say that it's gorgeous, and the names are so beautiful as well??

definitely looking forward to an imp F series!!
have you given any thought to doing one in a color that might look nice over blush-stained taupe? asking for a friend,,
(I don't expect an actual response to this one, haha. Just expressing my excitement!)

---

As for more animals, I'd love to +1 @KyuuBird's suggestion of snakes! I'm so weak to them aesthetically, and they always look so beautiful in illustrations...
I also am always interested in butterfly and/or moth motifs, as well as deer—though both of those feel like they'd work less well for specifically "animal on head" stuff!
I don't have a dragon for this series, but Myth, I just want to say that it's gorgeous, and the names are so beautiful as well??

definitely looking forward to an imp F series!!
have you given any thought to doing one in a color that might look nice over blush-stained taupe? asking for a friend,,
(I don't expect an actual response to this one, haha. Just expressing my excitement!)

---

As for more animals, I'd love to +1 @KyuuBird's suggestion of snakes! I'm so weak to them aesthetically, and they always look so beautiful in illustrations...
I also am always interested in butterfly and/or moth motifs, as well as deer—though both of those feel like they'd work less well for specifically "animal on head" stuff!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic UfHl5Xb.png

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
could i have a slot for daylight and midnight? oh they are *stunning*,,,
could i have a slot for daylight and midnight? oh they are *stunning*,,,
8URelp0.png
@PtolemyII *looks at your signature* I can't tell you were into koi fish and ponds at all XD the idea is lovely and I'll definitely take a stab at it in the future! maybe the obe f base would be good... or veil f... ^^ @MoonSun18 thank you <3 that dragon looks gorgeous ^^ I think if I did cats it'd have to be on an ancient breed, otherwise knowing my lack of foresight I'd put cats where the cat apparel already are and next thing you know, there's a two headed cat on your dragon XD fish are definitely a yes though~ @Xanadu thank you for the compliment <3 I'm definitely leaning towards fish now [s]so time to learn how to actually draw them whoops[/s] @KyuuBird you've given me a terrible idea involving the MDZS fandom and dear lord my wrists will break 0-0 foxes would indeed be so cute though - imagine artic foxes on an obe. Fluffiness to the max. @Tuberose "though both of those feel like they'd work less well for specifically "animal on head" stuff!" - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED XD I love the idea of a deer skin... a small fawn sitting on the head of of a mSpiral would be so cute. snakes are my favorite animals, so there's no chance I won't be making one... but it might be a while as my most recent customs all involved snakes and I might just need a little break <3 As for blush stained taupe... I had not [i]but now I will[/i] 0-0 [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=82&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=12&winggene=82&wings=95&auth=2838f5aa40586a4db550524784697a73b8e14155&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center] [b]Everyone who asked for a slot now has one![/b]
@PtolemyII *looks at your signature* I can't tell you were into koi fish and ponds at all XD the idea is lovely and I'll definitely take a stab at it in the future! maybe the obe f base would be good... or veil f... ^^

@MoonSun18 thank you <3 that dragon looks gorgeous ^^ I think if I did cats it'd have to be on an ancient breed, otherwise knowing my lack of foresight I'd put cats where the cat apparel already are and next thing you know, there's a two headed cat on your dragon XD fish are definitely a yes though~

@Xanadu thank you for the compliment <3 I'm definitely leaning towards fish now so time to learn how to actually draw them whoops

@KyuuBird you've given me a terrible idea involving the MDZS fandom and dear lord my wrists will break 0-0 foxes would indeed be so cute though - imagine artic foxes on an obe. Fluffiness to the max.

@Tuberose "though both of those feel like they'd work less well for specifically "animal on head" stuff!" - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED XD I love the idea of a deer skin... a small fawn sitting on the head of of a mSpiral would be so cute.

snakes are my favorite animals, so there's no chance I won't be making one... but it might be a while as my most recent customs all involved snakes and I might just need a little break <3

As for blush stained taupe... I had not but now I will 0-0
dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=82&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=12&winggene=82&wings=95&auth=2838f5aa40586a4db550524784697a73b8e14155&dummyext=prev.png
Everyone who asked for a slot now has one!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Haha, guilty ^-^" I actually have another koi fish lantern, it just doesn't fit into the signature. I'll be keeping an eye out!
Haha, guilty ^-^" I actually have another koi fish lantern, it just doesn't fit into the signature. I'll be keeping an eye out!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@MythicalViper May I have a slot for "See the fracture twilight", please? [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1]
@MythicalViper

May I have a slot for "See the fracture twilight", please?
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@MythicalViper
I'm sorry that I don't have enough suitable dragons for your attractive skins xD However, I admire everything
As for the animals...I support the idea of koi fish. Moreover, I suggest looking at butterfly koi fishes (or longfin koi. That's what they are called in English.) This kind of koi is less known to people, but I think they are impressive.
@MythicalViper
I'm sorry that I don't have enough suitable dragons for your attractive skins xD However, I admire everything
As for the animals...I support the idea of koi fish. Moreover, I suggest looking at butterfly koi fishes (or longfin koi. That's what they are called in English.) This kind of koi is less known to people, but I think they are impressive.
OY2CZgk.png
Hi, just letting you know your skins are gorgeous :) I bought zhuang zi meng die off of the auction house, tysm!
Hi, just letting you know your skins are gorgeous :) I bought zhuang zi meng die off of the auction house, tysm!
lot for hear them sing till midnight! <3
lot for hear them sing till midnight! <3
referral-whammyglasses.gif
A slot for 'hear them sing to midnight' ! What a gorgeous skin!

Also is there any story/myth behind the skin? c: Or is it your original? I'm asian but all I know about rabbit-related myth is the ones living in the moon & I'm curious if there's more :D
A slot for 'hear them sing to midnight' ! What a gorgeous skin!

Also is there any story/myth behind the skin? c: Or is it your original? I'm asian but all I know about rabbit-related myth is the ones living in the moon & I'm curious if there's more :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
everyone who wants a slot has one!

@SanyaBosanya no need to be sorry! I'm happy you like my skins ^^ butterfly koi are so pretty, I love their fins! definitely will look into them <3

@Eqquator Thank you! oh no that was such an old skin haha I'm glad you like it!

@WHDE the rabbits are kind of just there to chill! this skin is mainly inspired by the fan-shaped paintings you see on the wing. Similar paintings are found as far back as the Han dynasty - the dynasty that popularized the use of folding fans. (The folding fans originate from Japan and were likely introduced during the Ming Dynasty.)

Fans were adopted by philosophers as expressions of wisdom and culture, mostly because prior to the Han Dynasty, they were very expensive. This led to artists catering to the elite class and decorating fans with small-scale paintings (bottom two frames on skin) or calligraphy (topmost frame on skin). However, because of the high value of these paintings, the paper part of the fans were often removed and framed or mounted to preserve them. Hence the fan-shaped paintings. Unfortunately, this wasn't popular for too long since during the Han Dynasty, fans became more commonly used and widely distributed, so these specific types of frames fell mostly into obscurity. (Though the fan-shape persisted in architecture and can be seen as lattice or windows.)

That's more of a history lesson than a story, but I hope it was interesting anyway!
everyone who wants a slot has one!

@SanyaBosanya no need to be sorry! I'm happy you like my skins ^^ butterfly koi are so pretty, I love their fins! definitely will look into them <3

@Eqquator Thank you! oh no that was such an old skin haha I'm glad you like it!

@WHDE the rabbits are kind of just there to chill! this skin is mainly inspired by the fan-shaped paintings you see on the wing. Similar paintings are found as far back as the Han dynasty - the dynasty that popularized the use of folding fans. (The folding fans originate from Japan and were likely introduced during the Ming Dynasty.)

Fans were adopted by philosophers as expressions of wisdom and culture, mostly because prior to the Han Dynasty, they were very expensive. This led to artists catering to the elite class and decorating fans with small-scale paintings (bottom two frames on skin) or calligraphy (topmost frame on skin). However, because of the high value of these paintings, the paper part of the fans were often removed and framed or mounted to preserve them. Hence the fan-shaped paintings. Unfortunately, this wasn't popular for too long since during the Han Dynasty, fans became more commonly used and widely distributed, so these specific types of frames fell mostly into obscurity. (Though the fan-shape persisted in architecture and can be seen as lattice or windows.)

That's more of a history lesson than a story, but I hope it was interesting anyway!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 159 160