Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Done (for now)
1 2
Heyo everyone, welcome to my little pop-up stand :) I’m looking to get a couple g + t atm, and I love to draw, so I figured this would be a great way to do it! Thank you for clicking on my thread and I hope you enjoy! [center][s]Okay! So, here’s a special offer: be the first person to buy art on this thread and you get a piece of art [b]25% OFF.[/b] This means you only have to pay 150g/kt! I’m doing this because I don’t have an example right now, so you are helping me by being the first example.[/s] I will probably do more threads/art styles like this in the future, so look out for those. I may also do more sales/% off later [emoji=money bag size=1][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3SH7Yro.png[/img] Please be nice I’m fast, but I’m still just one human being, don’t expect too much I’m subbed but fine with pings :) 1000t = 1g I’m fine with whenever you’d like to pay, before, after, half and half, but please, PLEASE do not wait too long before paying. It’s annoying and I’m then not quite sure if you will be paying or not, so I will simply ask you to send payment [i]before[/i] I send over your art piece. I’m also taking eggs at: 1 egg = 1 piece of art + maybe some color :3 DO NOT claim my artwork as your own Please credit me! Please keep my signature in the artpiece Btw, I can and will do apparel that’s on the dragon Thank you and enjoy! Side note: this is in greyscale, it will be shaded/done in greys, not in color. More art will be available later, so you’ll know when there’s more options. 1. 2. 3.
Heyo everyone, welcome to my little pop-up stand :) I’m looking to get a couple g + t atm, and I love to draw, so I figured this would be a great way to do it! Thank you for clicking on my thread and I hope you enjoy!
Okay! So, here’s a special offer: be the first person to buy art on this thread and you get a piece of art 25% OFF. This means you only have to pay 150g/kt! I’m doing this because I don’t have an example right now, so you are helping me by being the first example. I will probably do more threads/art styles like this in the future, so look out for those. I may also do more sales/% off later

3SH7Yro.png

Please be nice
I’m fast, but I’m still just one human being, don’t expect too much
I’m subbed but fine with pings :)
1000t = 1g
I’m fine with whenever you’d like to pay, before, after, half and half, but please, PLEASE do not wait too long before paying. It’s annoying and I’m then not quite sure if you will be paying or not, so I will simply ask you to send payment before I send over your art piece.
I’m also taking eggs at: 1 egg = 1 piece of art + maybe some color :3
DO NOT claim my artwork as your own
Please credit me!
Please keep my signature in the artpiece
Btw, I can and will do apparel that’s on the dragon
Thank you and enjoy!

Side note: this is in greyscale, it will be shaded/done in greys, not in color. More art will be available later, so you’ll know when there’s more options.

Check out my writing shop here
Res
Res
Res
Res
Res (just in case)
Res (just in case)
Bump
Bump
B
B
B
B
Could I get a piece with this dragon? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745017/74501695_350.png[/img]
Could I get a piece with this dragon?
74501695_350.png
saving up t/g for project
@c1pher
Yes! I’ll get started on it immediatly :)
@c1pher
Yes! I’ll get started on it immediatly :)
@c1pher
Okay! I have finished your piece. I will send it through pms, please attach payment to that!
@c1pher
Okay! I have finished your piece. I will send it through pms, please attach payment to that!
1 2