Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flecks of Greatness
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
I did not expect to get flecks for moderns and aberrations! Flecks is a good gene so I’m happy to have it on other breeds!
I did not expect to get flecks for moderns and aberrations! Flecks is a good gene so I’m happy to have it on other breeds!
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!
MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
There are so many genes I'd love shared (aberrs with poi/tox?!) but this is a nice addition!
There are so many genes I'd love shared (aberrs with poi/tox?!) but this is a nice addition!
YOO THIS IS SO COOL!! Very excited!!!
YOO THIS IS SO COOL!! Very excited!!!
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Yay new jigsaws!!!! [emoji=coatl star size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1] (I just wish they wouldn't take so long to find...)
Yay new jigsaws!!!!

(I just wish they wouldn't take so long to find...)
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
Ohh i like!!
Ohh i like!!
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Mixed feelings about this. I mean, on one hand, heck yeah, flecks is (situationally*) awesome! On the other, kind of a bummer that an ancient-exclusive gene is no longer ancient-exclusive. (I still think that if there's multiple ancients with a gene, it should get condensed into one item, designated in the tooltip e.g. "only can be applied on Veilspun and Aberration dragons")

*personally I'm not a fan of the weird streaks, especially on the face, but when scrying some breeds look rather nice, so - yay!
Mixed feelings about this. I mean, on one hand, heck yeah, flecks is (situationally*) awesome! On the other, kind of a bummer that an ancient-exclusive gene is no longer ancient-exclusive. (I still think that if there's multiple ancients with a gene, it should get condensed into one item, designated in the tooltip e.g. "only can be applied on Veilspun and Aberration dragons")

*personally I'm not a fan of the weird streaks, especially on the face, but when scrying some breeds look rather nice, so - yay!
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Cool!
Cool!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
ohhh lovely! i love puzzles [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ohhh lovely! i love puzzles
FR+9,
asleep 1:30pm
to 10:30pm
UXT1mAD.png jt3PpxV.png
YESSSSS Jigsaw puzzle expansion my beloved
YESSSSS Jigsaw puzzle expansion my beloved
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38