Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | James Webb Space Telescope image reveal!
1 2
I'm incredibly excited! I've always been fond of space and astronomy, and to get to see these things- even in a photo- is absolutely indescribable.
I'm incredibly excited! I've always been fond of space and astronomy, and to get to see these things- even in a photo- is absolutely indescribable.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
The photo they released is absolutely stunning. I stared at it for a long while and just-.. I don't know, the feeling was something it's hard to put into words. You feel small. Humanity feels small, everything feels small when staring at those photos. An infinite vastness.
The photo they released is absolutely stunning. I stared at it for a long while and just-.. I don't know, the feeling was something it's hard to put into words. You feel small. Humanity feels small, everything feels small when staring at those photos. An infinite vastness.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
It's so pretty! It reminds me of No Man's Sky so much, to see something that beautiful and breathtaking in our lifetime. The feeling is hard to describe...
It's so pretty! It reminds me of No Man's Sky so much, to see something that beautiful and breathtaking in our lifetime. The feeling is hard to describe...
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
That picture in the first post? Here's a video of the scale: https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/vy3a3h/james_webb_deep_field_image_scale/

Space is big.
That picture in the first post? Here's a video of the scale: https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/vy3a3h/james_webb_deep_field_image_scale/

Space is big.
I love space so much (as the username may suggest) I'm so hyped for more pictures in future <3 !!
I love space so much (as the username may suggest) I'm so hyped for more pictures in future <3 !!
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
The images that thing has gotten are absolutely jaw-dropping
I'm terrified of the vastness of space, but seeing that photo(s?) made it far less scary than I intially thought of it as... I now find space much more beautiful.
The images that thing has gotten are absolutely jaw-dropping
I'm terrified of the vastness of space, but seeing that photo(s?) made it far less scary than I intially thought of it as... I now find space much more beautiful.
I've been watching YouTube videos that talk about the images. Very beautiful - they make me feel a mix of awed and melancholic.
I've been watching YouTube videos that talk about the images. Very beautiful - they make me feel a mix of awed and melancholic.
[quote name="@TundraKitsune" date="2022-07-12 10:09:24" ] Yoooooooo that's so amazing!!! And beautiful! [/quote] HI TUNDRA IKR
@TundraKitsune wrote on 2022-07-12 10:09:24:
Yoooooooo that's so amazing!!! And beautiful!
HI TUNDRA IKR
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
1 2