Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed.
1 2 3
Edit: Post was here
Edit: Post was here
cyto/nox/so
+8 FR
@cytotoxic

Hi! I can swap gems for DV stuff
@cytotoxic

Hi! I can swap gems for DV stuff
Xjw0MAJ.gif
@cytotoxic
would you be interested in luminous halos at all? they're going for ~2.5kg right now !!
@cytotoxic
would you be interested in luminous halos at all? they're going for ~2.5kg right now !!

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@Zthis1 Hi, thank you very much for the interest, but unless I missed something in my research, that seems to come out to far below what the sets are going for. Sorry.
@Zthis1 Hi, thank you very much for the interest, but unless I missed something in my research, that seems to come out to far below what the sets are going for. Sorry.
cyto/nox/so
+8 FR
@Saphron Hello, how many would you be offering?
@Saphron Hello, how many would you be offering?
cyto/nox/so
+8 FR
@pome I definitely would, how many would you be offering?
@pome I definitely would, how many would you be offering?
cyto/nox/so
+8 FR
@cytotoxic

I have a lot of retired stuff too. Also this girl here has a low ID https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5107326
If you're interested in her? Not sure how many gems you'd want. do you have a ballpark number?
@cytotoxic

I have a lot of retired stuff too. Also this girl here has a low ID https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5107326
If you're interested in her? Not sure how many gems you'd want. do you have a ballpark number?
Xjw0MAJ.gif
@Saphron from recent and past sales I've researched I think my autobuy for the entire lot would be 46kg (or equivalent in treasure/items). I know that's quite a lot though so I'm very happy to hear offers. Also that girl is very pretty, but unfortunately I'm not very interested in bred low IDs, sorry.
@Saphron from recent and past sales I've researched I think my autobuy for the entire lot would be 46kg (or equivalent in treasure/items). I know that's quite a lot though so I'm very happy to hear offers. Also that girl is very pretty, but unfortunately I'm not very interested in bred low IDs, sorry.
cyto/nox/so
+8 FR
@cytotoxic
I have some items you may be interested in, let me know. Are you looking for festive favours token thingies?
I've also got a prismatic token I can add to sweeten the deal. I've added the current AH prices

Standard of the Plaugebringer - 90gems
Murkmirth Halo - 150gems
Prismatic token - 60gems
Bamboo Breeze Cape - 120gems
Icicle Chains - 225gems

Let me know :)
@cytotoxic
I have some items you may be interested in, let me know. Are you looking for festive favours token thingies?
I've also got a prismatic token I can add to sweeten the deal. I've added the current AH prices

Standard of the Plaugebringer - 90gems
Murkmirth Halo - 150gems
Prismatic token - 60gems
Bamboo Breeze Cape - 120gems
Icicle Chains - 225gems

Let me know :)
Xjw0MAJ.gif
i have three currently, but seeing your post above with the total value of all the items i'm not sure they'd be equiv to any of the hatching items @_@
i have three currently, but seeing your post above with the total value of all the items i'm not sure they'd be equiv to any of the hatching items @_@

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
1 2 3