Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@SoupConsumerr
Sure! I'll send her to you via a crossroads :)
@SoupConsumerr
Sure! I'll send her to you via a crossroads :)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@burgerdurger
I'll be putting the fae dragon back on sale as he hasn't been claimed for a few days. Not sure if you've been active, but if you come back and would like another dragon for free please lmk!
@burgerdurger
I'll be putting the fae dragon back on sale as he hasn't been claimed for a few days. Not sure if you've been active, but if you come back and would like another dragon for free please lmk!

50kt Gjinka Art
@Tamayori hello there! (Idk if this is open or not) is Dunya still open for snagging? I really liked her colors. My account is not that new. I am willing to pay in gold but not in gems (since I barely have any!) sorry if I wake you up or bother you with this post! :) [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Tamayori hello there! (Idk if this is open or not) is Dunya still open for snagging? I really liked her colors. My account is not that new. I am willing to pay in gold but not in gems (since I barely have any!) sorry if I wake you up or bother you with this post! :)
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
@riddlesnitch
Yes, we are open :) dw about bothering me, it's always nice to get replies on my thread!
I'll send you a crossroads with her, you can pay however much treasure you want
@riddlesnitch
Yes, we are open :) dw about bothering me, it's always nice to get replies on my thread!
I'll send you a crossroads with her, you can pay however much treasure you want

50kt Gjinka Art
Oopsies! Sorry I didn’t understand, I’ll give you 5000, sorry for sending 1000 :)
Oopsies! Sorry I didn’t understand, I’ll give you 5000, sorry for sending 1000 :)
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
@riddlesnitch
Haha it's okay, I'll remake the trade
Edit: nevermind
@riddlesnitch
Haha it's okay, I'll remake the trade
Edit: nevermind

50kt Gjinka Art
Hello, I'm a new player! Can I adopt this veilspun? She is gorgeous! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79090867][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790909/79090867_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello, I'm a new player!

Can I adopt this veilspun? She is gorgeous!

79090867_350.png
@framie4
Sure! I'll send you a crossroads for her
@framie4
Sure! I'll send you a crossroads for her

50kt Gjinka Art
I love Honeypot! I'm in need for dennable yellow dragons and Earth dragons and this adorable fellow fits both perfectly! I can pay 6kt if that's ok!
I love Honeypot! I'm in need for dennable yellow dragons and Earth dragons and this adorable fellow fits both perfectly! I can pay 6kt if that's ok!
.gif.gif.gif.gifbGzBy.gif
@Totodile3
Sure! I'll send you a crossroads :)
@Totodile3
Sure! I'll send you a crossroads :)

50kt Gjinka Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13