Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TTRPG Character Art [H] FRC
1 2 3
Howdy! I'm open for usd bust comms here and would totally be willing to work with you on an adult version of Dacio~
Howdy! I'm open for usd bust comms here and would totally be willing to work with you on an adult version of Dacio~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Hello! Consider for rlc? Here are my comm prices and samples. Also have design + reference sheet samples here.

I'd love to draw Tasq the most for you, but I'd also be good to draw Dacio and Yours. ^^
Thank you for your time!
Hello! Consider for rlc? Here are my comm prices and samples. Also have design + reference sheet samples here.

I'd love to draw Tasq the most for you, but I'd also be good to draw Dacio and Yours. ^^
Thank you for your time!
@kopibit

I am absolutely enamored by your art! I'm going to wait a bit so I can save up more for a bigger piece than my current funds allow but I'm absolutely interested in commissioning you in the near future!
@kopibit

I am absolutely enamored by your art! I'm going to wait a bit so I can save up more for a bigger piece than my current funds allow but I'm absolutely interested in commissioning you in the near future!
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
@jayquills Thank you so much! Feel free to message me here or even email me when you'd like to place an order~
@jayquills Thank you so much! Feel free to message me here or even email me when you'd like to place an order~
Hi! Wow, your characters are all really stunning! Out of all of them I think I'd be able to draw Dacio/Yours/Kyros the best. General turnaround times are heavily dependant on what kind of commission you get, but my busts are usually under a week ($35USD) and half bodies are anywhere from 1-2 weeks ($60USD).

I've also started recently offering sketch commissions if you'd like something cheaper! The link to that can be found here.

I also do reference sheet commissions and those start at $50USD. If you're interested in anything I have on offer feel free to DM me here or on Discord!
Bandit#5704

Hope you're doing well!
Hi! Wow, your characters are all really stunning! Out of all of them I think I'd be able to draw Dacio/Yours/Kyros the best. General turnaround times are heavily dependant on what kind of commission you get, but my busts are usually under a week ($35USD) and half bodies are anywhere from 1-2 weeks ($60USD).

I've also started recently offering sketch commissions if you'd like something cheaper! The link to that can be found here.

I also do reference sheet commissions and those start at $50USD. If you're interested in anything I have on offer feel free to DM me here or on Discord!
Bandit#5704

Hope you're doing well!
Store_banner.png
Hi there! I'm open for traditional ink & watercolor commissions right now, with base prices at $15 for sketches, $35 for drawings, and $55 for paintings. My usual turnaround time is about 2 weeks to a month depending on complexity. Here's my thread with prices and samples. Let me know if you're interested and have a good one!
Hi there! I'm open for traditional ink & watercolor commissions right now, with base prices at $15 for sketches, $35 for drawings, and $55 for paintings. My usual turnaround time is about 2 weeks to a month depending on complexity. Here's my thread with prices and samples. Let me know if you're interested and have a good one!
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Hey! I have an USD art shop open rn (link in sig!) :))
Hey! I have an USD art shop open rn (link in sig!) :))
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
Art shop link in my signature. I do digital headshot paintings of any type of OC, tailored to your budget!
Art shop link in my signature. I do digital headshot paintings of any type of OC, tailored to your budget!
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
[center][emoji=insect size=1] Updated! [emoji=insect size=1][/center]
Updated!
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
@jayquills

Hello! I'm looking for some work, and I would love to be able to take a crack at a minotaur character. I love drawing cattle! I would also be interested in drawing Kalei. Here is a link to my art shop with examples and pricing. I hope to work with you!
@jayquills

Hello! I'm looking for some work, and I would love to be able to take a crack at a minotaur character. I love drawing cattle! I would also be interested in drawing Kalei. Here is a link to my art shop with examples and pricing. I hope to work with you!
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
1 2 3