Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Stacks of 100 instead of 99
1 2 3 4
There've been many times I go on the AH and see a stack of 99 for, say, 10kt, and my brain goes, "Oh, so they're 1kt each," and then I hover over them only to find the unit price is actually "999.6482920cyqunicorn." I don't know why, but I find that annoying. Stacks of 100 would be so much more intuitive.
There've been many times I go on the AH and see a stack of 99 for, say, 10kt, and my brain goes, "Oh, so they're 1kt each," and then I hover over them only to find the unit price is actually "999.6482920cyqunicorn." I don't know why, but I find that annoying. Stacks of 100 would be so much more intuitive.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Support, it's sorta annoying and when you sell stuff it's even more frustrating
Support, it's sorta annoying and when you sell stuff it's even more frustrating
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Support, if it doesn't need some dramatic, massively time consuming recoding and will take away from other, more important updates. It'd be a lot more appealing to the eyes.
Support, if it doesn't need some dramatic, massively time consuming recoding and will take away from other, more important updates. It'd be a lot more appealing to the eyes.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Support. Just works better with multiples of 10.
Support. Just works better with multiples of 10.
Support. I would need a calculator significantly less if things stacked in multiples of 10.
Support. I would need a calculator significantly less if things stacked in multiples of 10.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
[quote name="Eulogy" date="2021-05-17 12:57:45" ] If it's 99 because 99 is just "the way things are done" then support, change it to 100. If it's 99 because of a program restriction then no support, the stack size limit is attached to so many things that only the devs can decide if it would ever be worth changing. [/quote] I agree. While I wouldn't mind the change to a limit of 100 items, I don't think that this change is worth an overhaul of the code.
Eulogy wrote on 2021-05-17 12:57:45:
If it's 99 because 99 is just "the way things are done" then support, change it to 100.

If it's 99 because of a program restriction then no support, the stack size limit is attached to so many things that only the devs can decide if it would ever be worth changing.
I agree. While I wouldn't mind the change to a limit of 100 items, I don't think that this change is worth an overhaul of the code.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Support. Stacks of 99 are really annoying to look at. Come on, it's 1 more item!
Support. Stacks of 99 are really annoying to look at. Come on, it's 1 more item!
SQodkms.gifWFXTlLB.gif>Dragons for sale!
Support! Easier to count, and all in all, it will just look neater.
Support! Easier to count, and all in all, it will just look neater.
glower_shelf.png
Support. I sell things in stacks of 25, 50, 75, and...99 out of necessity because I don't have 100. And I'm very grumpy about it.
Support. I sell things in stacks of 25, 50, 75, and...99 out of necessity because I don't have 100. And I'm very grumpy about it.
So much support. I cannot stand when games don't do stacks in nice even amounts.
So much support. I cannot stand when games don't do stacks in nice even amounts.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 3 4