Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What you did to celebrate the 4th
1 2
I'm European, but technically I did kinda participate by joining a charity stream and donating a little to charity to help people who are disadvantaged by a recent event in the US. the streamer figured sharing the love with people who need it was the only way they could celebrate this year and I applaud them for choosing that route.
I'm European, but technically I did kinda participate by joining a charity stream and donating a little to charity to help people who are disadvantaged by a recent event in the US. the streamer figured sharing the love with people who need it was the only way they could celebrate this year and I applaud them for choosing that route.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I was at work.
I was at work.
I watched Transformers Armada on Tubi TV
I watched Transformers Armada on Tubi TV
HSWqWgZ.pnghttp://akumaru13.deviantart.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oreaM1Q2bg
qeWy3Ik.png 3Kueyts.pngsQECp2x.pngluIIIv7.png
Ms8zPwX.png
40QQWBU.png
tVqnDgA.png
We didn't do much. My family had been away all week and had just come back into town on the 3rd, so they were exhausted. We ate barbeque and watched episodes of Obi-Wan.
We didn't do much. My family had been away all week and had just come back into town on the 3rd, so they were exhausted. We ate barbeque and watched episodes of Obi-Wan.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I’m not american, so it was a long day of travel and work for me. However, I also decided to watch Cobra Kai(first few eps) and it may be the most american thing I’ve seen in years.
I’m not american, so it was a long day of travel and work for me. However, I also decided to watch Cobra Kai(first few eps) and it may be the most american thing I’ve seen in years.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Nothing really. But I have a t-shirt with Captain America's shield on it so I just wore that
Nothing really. But I have a t-shirt with Captain America's shield on it so I just wore that
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I went to the Colorado Rockies game with my family, including my big brother and SIL and some of her family too. I was pretty nervous at first bc autism go brrr but I ended up having a really good time enjoying snacks (candy lmao) and shopping around. The fireworks show was super cool :> And seeing the sunset from that high up was also really cool, it was super pretty that day!
I went to the Colorado Rockies game with my family, including my big brother and SIL and some of her family too. I was pretty nervous at first bc autism go brrr but I ended up having a really good time enjoying snacks (candy lmao) and shopping around. The fireworks show was super cool :> And seeing the sunset from that high up was also really cool, it was super pretty that day!
Twitch | 20 | He/Him/His | FR -1
1 2