Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] light nests, all found thank you!!
1 2
i'm looking to rent [b]8 light nests,[/b] and i can pay [b]10kt/10g[/b] for each one! the nests [b]must be hatched on 14 july,[/b] and i'll send the pairs early to be extra sure they'll hatch in time. i'm willing to buy boons of fertility if an accident happens and they're going to hatch too late. i can also provide food! if you have light nests i can borrow, please ping me with your preferred payment currency and whether you'd like me to send a lunchbox with the parents! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] edit: all found! [emoji=new friend size=1] i'll send the dragons over soonish, thank you so much for coming to my aid!
i'm looking to rent 8 light nests, and i can pay 10kt/10g for each one! the nests must be hatched on 14 july, and i'll send the pairs early to be extra sure they'll hatch in time. i'm willing to buy boons of fertility if an accident happens and they're going to hatch too late. i can also provide food!

if you have light nests i can borrow, please ping me with your preferred payment currency and whether you'd like me to send a lunchbox with the parents!

edit: all found! i'll send the dragons over soonish, thank you so much for coming to my aid!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Capricat
Hi! I have 3 available light nests that you can rent for gems. A lunchbox for the parents would also be preferred. Send the pairs over whenever you would like me to start :)
@Capricat
Hi! I have 3 available light nests that you can rent for gems. A lunchbox for the parents would also be preferred. Send the pairs over whenever you would like me to start :)
CIZA4AC.png
@/Bluediamondaj
will do! i'll send the pairs in a day or two :D
@/Bluediamondaj
will do! i'll send the pairs in a day or two :D
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[emoji=cat 1 size=1]
@Capricat
I can take 3 of them for whichever currency, a lunchbox would be appreciated :)
@Capricat
I can take 3 of them for whichever currency, a lunchbox would be appreciated :)
ZQGfAQY.png
@Capricat i'll take the last two if you still need, just send them whenever you're ready
@Capricat i'll take the last two if you still need, just send them whenever you're ready
UlFVeww.gif
@Capricat
Just to make sure, I know Adrumedal and Astraeus go together, for the others, is it Balti + Voriksha and Tasfi + Soraka?
@Capricat
Just to make sure, I know Adrumedal and Astraeus go together, for the others, is it Balti + Voriksha and Tasfi + Soraka?
ZQGfAQY.png
@Capricat for mine they came in their pairs in the CR right?? just don't wanna do the wrong combo by accident lol
@Capricat for mine they came in their pairs in the CR right?? just don't wanna do the wrong combo by accident lol
UlFVeww.gif
@Petrychor @Petrostea @Bluediamondaj
agh i knew i’d forgotten to mention something
who they’re paired with is written in their bios! they’re adrumedal/soraka, balti/voriksha, tasfi/astraeus, marusya/fatel, viriya/falion, melami/cecil, senet/evenus, and kalina/jaken

really sorry about that ^^;;;
@Petrychor @Petrostea @Bluediamondaj
agh i knew i’d forgotten to mention something
who they’re paired with is written in their bios! they’re adrumedal/soraka, balti/voriksha, tasfi/astraeus, marusya/fatel, viriya/falion, melami/cecil, senet/evenus, and kalina/jaken

really sorry about that ^^;;;
@Capricat
I just nested the pairs and here are their quantities: Melami/Cecil (3), Senet/Evenus (5), and Kalina/Jaken (3). Congrats!
@Capricat
I just nested the pairs and here are their quantities: Melami/Cecil (3), Senet/Evenus (5), and Kalina/Jaken (3). Congrats!
CIZA4AC.png
1 2