Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]lore rps/rp partners
1 2
there's quite a few of these up but i've been too anxious to comment on any existing one in case those people already had their hands full, or had certain requirements

so i have made my own thread. mostly trying to find out personalities and how to connect my dragons with each other and i think roleplaying may help to flesh them out. none of my dragons have their lore written out on here but there is some i swear.

further details can be discussed in pms, and would prefer the rp be on discord but i dont mind doing it on the site
(will also do warrior cats and custom settings, maybe other stuff if it interests me enough.)
there's quite a few of these up but i've been too anxious to comment on any existing one in case those people already had their hands full, or had certain requirements

so i have made my own thread. mostly trying to find out personalities and how to connect my dragons with each other and i think roleplaying may help to flesh them out. none of my dragons have their lore written out on here but there is some i swear.

further details can be discussed in pms, and would prefer the rp be on discord but i dont mind doing it on the site
(will also do warrior cats and custom settings, maybe other stuff if it interests me enough.)
Hello! Im definitely interested in some rp, i have 2 dragons with lore ready and one i am working on currently! I usually roleplay as multiple characters but im down with whatever. Please feel free to dm!
Hello! Im definitely interested in some rp, i have 2 dragons with lore ready and one i am working on currently! I usually roleplay as multiple characters but im down with whatever. Please feel free to dm!
Hey! I'm not sure I can do discord, but I love to rp! Almost all of my dragons have some kind of story even if it's not written out.
Hey! I'm not sure I can do discord, but I love to rp! Almost all of my dragons have some kind of story even if it's not written out.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@NyxianDragons

that's perfectly fine with me, do you want to further discuss things here on the thread or are you alright with pms/dms?
@NyxianDragons

that's perfectly fine with me, do you want to further discuss things here on the thread or are you alright with pms/dms?
Either way is fine with me.
Either way is fine with me.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
time to be indecisive

not too familiar with pms on this site so ill stay on the thread. what sort of rp setting are you looking for? what character (s) do you want to use? (and etc.)
time to be indecisive

not too familiar with pms on this site so ill stay on the thread. what sort of rp setting are you looking for? what character (s) do you want to use? (and etc.)
i too want to further develop my dragons lol
i would be fine with discord!
i would love to form some out-of-clan connections i could use in the canon of my lore!
i too want to further develop my dragons lol
i would be fine with discord!
i would love to form some out-of-clan connections i could use in the canon of my lore!
iS326A.png
hi! ive also been wanting to do some roleplay with my silly little dragons, and a new, small group sounds awesome! i'd also prefer discord, but here would be fine! [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
hi!
ive also been wanting to do some roleplay with my silly little dragons, and a new, small group sounds awesome! i'd also prefer discord, but here would be fine!
sorry about the late replies !

@Resorant any specific dragons or settinhs of your preference? (and if you want to go on disc i can dm you my @)

@ClawedCombine

rping on here has gotten the added downside that i dont get notifs until i log onto fr. we can discuss further details on discord !
sorry about the late replies !

@Resorant any specific dragons or settinhs of your preference? (and if you want to go on disc i can dm you my @)

@ClawedCombine

rping on here has gotten the added downside that i dont get notifs until i log onto fr. we can discuss further details on discord !
@hiramekiis01 yeah, that's sorta why i prefer discord lol - plus im pretty clueless about hoe the forum works. but yeh, feel free to dm me your disc!
@hiramekiis01 yeah, that's sorta why i prefer discord lol - plus im pretty clueless about hoe the forum works. but yeh, feel free to dm me your disc!
1 2