Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Open the Door!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 117 118
@wormmunist stinking green ooze pls
@wormmunist stinking green ooze pls
@kiaatje123 As you tread through the green ooze, thin trails stick to your claws like cobwebs. Disgusted, you flick them off, but hesitate as something in one of the pustules catches your eye. You see something shiny suspended in the pus... you poke it. It bursts. After a quick supression of your gag reflex, you see the prize for your bravery. [center][item=green birdskull legband][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=green birdskull headdress][/center] @Calvair The leaves are thick, almost with a mind of their own, as you swat them away from your face. Tendrils and vines cling to you like suckers. It's like the forest itself doesn't want you here. Suddenly, your scales stand on end. You can tell you're being watched... [center][item=barkskin watcher][/center] @Tempestieg The clear path forward is often the best path to take. The dragon napping in the clearing would seem to agree with you, snapping awake as she hears you approach. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78943917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789440/78943917_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@kiaatje123
As you tread through the green ooze, thin trails stick to your claws like cobwebs. Disgusted, you flick them off, but hesitate as something in one of the pustules catches your eye. You see something shiny suspended in the pus... you poke it. It bursts. After a quick supression of your gag reflex, you see the prize for your bravery.
Green Birdskull Legband Dented Iron Gauntlets Green Birdskull Headdress

@Calvair
The leaves are thick, almost with a mind of their own, as you swat them away from your face. Tendrils and vines cling to you like suckers. It's like the forest itself doesn't want you here. Suddenly, your scales stand on end. You can tell you're being watched...
Barkskin Watcher

@Tempestieg
The clear path forward is often the best path to take. The dragon napping in the clearing would seem to agree with you, snapping awake as she hears you approach.
78943917_350.png
HdmxfuE.pngMesq6uj.png
J7D1quC.png
Welcome to my Lair!
Did you get lost during the tour? What a shame.
Every nook & cranny's new, nothing to tell any hallway or door apart except...except for their handles...
Next to you, handle's purple.
Down the hallway, handle's yellow.
Trace back your steps to find the red handle.
Where will you find a soul to guide you?
Welcome to my Lair!
Did you get lost during the tour? What a shame.
Every nook & cranny's new, nothing to tell any hallway or door apart except...except for their handles...
Next to you, handle's purple.
Down the hallway, handle's yellow.
Trace back your steps to find the red handle.
Where will you find a soul to guide you?
@Tempestieg I’ll choose the purple handle!
@Tempestieg I’ll choose the purple handle!
B25L2.pngaL21n5x.png6m2ResQ.pngo659-d01-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngqBNWrht.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_02-05-05.pngUntitled_06-04-2023_01-09-41.pngo659-d05-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUFopbYN.png91IRMND.pngo659-d04-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngUntitled_03-18-2023_01-09-05.pngo659-d02-Kymo-Ladyof-Storms.pngtqa10NX.pngcedPG3i.png
@Tempestieg I’ll choose the red handle!
@Tempestieg I’ll choose the red handle!
@Tempestieg
the yellow one please
@Tempestieg
the yellow one please
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif
[center]@KymoLadyofStorms Purple room is a Shadow Clan's heart... You stumble into the pantry. Treat yourself to a fancy snack & a few provisions! Who knows how long you're here for... After all, Shadow lairs are mazes. [item=Duskrat][item=Snowflake Urchin][item=Glow Mushroom][item=Dune Vampire] x 20 @kiaatje123 You were wise to trace back your steps. Best not to venture any farther when you're lost... Took a little courage too, because you thought you saw a shadow earlier... What skeletons could you awaken? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79226529][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792266/79226529_350.png[/img][/url] @linin No matter where you look, there's noone around... No sign of life. How strange. You did manage to find the armory, though. Maybe someone will come? Anyway, let's play dress up, so long as noone's watching! [item=Iron Steampunk Wing Armor][item=Daisy Tail Lei][item=Fluttering Leg Chitin][/center]
@KymoLadyofStorms
Purple room is a Shadow Clan's heart... You stumble into the pantry.
Treat yourself to a fancy snack & a few provisions! Who knows how long you're here for... After all, Shadow lairs are mazes.

Duskrat Snowflake Urchin Glow Mushroom Dune Vampire x 20

@kiaatje123
You were wise to trace back your steps. Best not to venture any farther when you're lost... Took a little courage too, because you thought you saw a shadow earlier... What skeletons could you awaken?

79226529_350.png

@linin
No matter where you look, there's noone around... No sign of life. How strange.
You did manage to find the armory, though. Maybe someone will come? Anyway, let's play dress up, so long as noone's watching!

Iron Steampunk Wing Armor Daisy Tail Lei Fluttering Leg Chitin
door 1 green
door 2 red
door 3 blue
door 1 green
door 2 red
door 3 blue
Red!
Red!
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They