Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aversi's Adopts [USD OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Gosh oh gosh I'm so far behind on these it's not even funny D: @Dianounais SO SORRY for the long wait!! It's finished, I'll send you the full resolution image by PMs [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sfgfe5O.png[/img] @Rombek If you're still interested, I'd be happy to do the mini for you. I'm not too sure about the primal eyes, but I'll try and see how it goes! @Farore If you're still interested in the chibi, I'd love to do it! Normally I go with the pose I feel most drawn to at the moment, but I accept input if you have some ideas. Either way, it would be 10 USD (I promise I won't take as long as the last one n.n') @CryptidHours If you're still interested and still have the items, I'm happy to trade!
Gosh oh gosh I'm so far behind on these it's not even funny D:

@Dianounais SO SORRY for the long wait!! It's finished, I'll send you the full resolution image by PMs
Sfgfe5O.png

@Rombek If you're still interested, I'd be happy to do the mini for you. I'm not too sure about the primal eyes, but I'll try and see how it goes!

@Farore If you're still interested in the chibi, I'd love to do it! Normally I go with the pose I feel most drawn to at the moment, but I accept input if you have some ideas. Either way, it would be 10 USD (I promise I won't take as long as the last one n.n')

@CryptidHours If you're still interested and still have the items, I'm happy to trade!
....... UU5sIpr.png
PpMY10h.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
8qiQ1WY.png
s16G4se.png
@Aversi
Oh! I'd say I'm still interested, still have the items in hoard.
@Aversi
Oh! I'd say I'm still interested, still have the items in hoard.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@CryptidHours Cool! Then I'll get to it as soon as I get the items! ^^
@CryptidHours Cool! Then I'll get to it as soon as I get the items! ^^
....... UU5sIpr.png
PpMY10h.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
8qiQ1WY.png
s16G4se.png
I'd love to still sponsor the obelisk chibi! I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever pose strikes your fancy. :)
10 USD sounds good!
I'd love to still sponsor the obelisk chibi! I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever pose strikes your fancy. :)
10 USD sounds good!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
[b]ADOPT:[/b] Chibi [b]BREED:[/b] Wildclaw [b]PAYMENT METHOD:[/b] USD [b]LINK TO DRAGON:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78934061][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789341/78934061_350.png[/img][/url] [b]FURTHER NOTES/CONSIDERATIONS:[/b] Could he have whatever clothing is reasonable haha? If it's easier, he's a fandragon and the character he's based on is in his bio, those clothes could also be used instead of the FR counterparts (if possible, I'd actually prefer the character's hat, but totally understandable if it's FR apparel only)! I'm totally fine with simplifying anything, just want his reference to be clear if possible!
ADOPT: Chibi
BREED: Wildclaw
PAYMENT METHOD: USD
LINK TO DRAGON:
78934061_350.png
FURTHER NOTES/CONSIDERATIONS: Could he have whatever clothing is reasonable haha? If it's easier, he's a fandragon and the character he's based on is in his bio, those clothes could also be used instead of the FR counterparts (if possible, I'd actually prefer the character's hat, but totally understandable if it's FR apparel only)! I'm totally fine with simplifying anything, just want his reference to be clear if possible!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid Yeah, I think I could add the most recognizable outfit pieces! And there's not a problem with using the character's clothing, I'll keep it in consideration. That would be 12 USD, I'll send you a PM with more payment info as soon as I finish the current chibi I'm making, if that's okay
@Vinid Yeah, I think I could add the most recognizable outfit pieces! And there's not a problem with using the character's clothing, I'll keep it in consideration. That would be 12 USD, I'll send you a PM with more payment info as soon as I finish the current chibi I'm making, if that's okay
....... UU5sIpr.png
PpMY10h.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
8qiQ1WY.png
s16G4se.png
That sounds great, thank you!!
That sounds great, thank you!!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Aversi
Sorry for the late anwser. That's great news, I'm sending over the payment!
@Aversi
Sorry for the late anwser. That's great news, I'm sending over the payment!
dT9HQge.png
dEe2UrM.png
Vs2WmBF.png
tS3GbBi.png
VITvCqN.png
Z0dFFal.png
Rombek
*Cottagecore lover
*Huge fantasy fan
*Shy anxious bean
*Sales tab

vivek-smoll.png
@Rombek @CryptidHours Here are your minis! I hope they look nice! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/uDtcZXP.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9V3LSvm.png[/img] And @Farore the obelisk base is finished! I'll be coloring soon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8HMHuI4.png[/img]
@Rombek @CryptidHours Here are your minis! I hope they look nice! ^^
uDtcZXP.png9V3LSvm.png

And @Farore the obelisk base is finished! I'll be coloring soon!
8HMHuI4.png
....... UU5sIpr.png
PpMY10h.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
8qiQ1WY.png
s16G4se.png
@Aversi
AAaaa smol!! Thank you for the tiny noodle!
@Aversi
AAaaa smol!! Thank you for the tiny noodle!
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19