Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Nest Lending (For Myself)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
absolutely ping me or contact me however you like if you ever need a nest for arcane :D! i'd be happy to help in any way. i have 3 nests available, and after tomorrow i'll have a total of 4 available.
absolutely ping me or contact me however you like if you ever need a nest for arcane :D! i'd be happy to help in any way. i have 3 nests available, and after tomorrow i'll have a total of 4 available.
I'm okay to stay in the Pinglist. But I can only lend two nests. (And both of them are occupied now)
I'm okay to stay in the Pinglist. But I can only lend two nests. (And both of them are occupied now)
1.gif
I'm ok with being pinged here or on Discord! All my nests are open rn. My policy is that your username must be in BOTH parent dragons' bios or the trade will be cancelled. Thank you, feel free to dm or ping whenever!!
I'm ok with being pinged here or on Discord! All my nests are open rn. My policy is that your username must be in BOTH parent dragons' bios or the trade will be cancelled. Thank you, feel free to dm or ping whenever!!
hi welcome back!!!!! feel free to ping me or dm me on discord, i'm more likely to respond quickly on discord :> i have 1 nest open right now with another few open in 2-3 days!! glad to see you <3
hi welcome back!!!!! feel free to ping me or dm me on discord, i'm more likely to respond quickly on discord :> i have 1 nest open right now with another few open in 2-3 days!! glad to see you <3
Glad you’re back <3 I’m happy to help whenever you need it! I might need to take advantage of the “toss you a few dragons to have space to hatch” system since I never have room, but I’m always open to help out whenever if the above is acceptable :) I’m more likely to respond swiftly on Discord, though I’ll definitely see it if you PM here (sometimes my Discord DMs don’t show up!), and I’ll most likely see any pings on FR.
Glad you’re back <3 I’m happy to help whenever you need it! I might need to take advantage of the “toss you a few dragons to have space to hatch” system since I never have room, but I’m always open to help out whenever if the above is acceptable :) I’m more likely to respond swiftly on Discord, though I’ll definitely see it if you PM here (sometimes my Discord DMs don’t show up!), and I’ll most likely see any pings on FR.
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I would gladly help out! I have four nesting slots open, if you need any nests my dms are open on discord.
I would gladly help out! I have four nesting slots open, if you need any nests my dms are open on discord.
5iXiC8z.png
opcExsG.png
auS5qBH.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Pings are fine with me too, though I currently don't have any nests open right now, one will be open tomorrow though and the rest will be open in three days.
Pings are fine with me too, though I currently don't have any nests open right now, one will be open tomorrow though and the rest will be open in three days.
Untitled666_20221113193702.png
I’d still be willing to nest for ya! Collateral is okay too, but my lair is super full rn! if you’re willing to wait a few days, I can probably nest a pair for you!
I’d still be willing to nest for ya! Collateral is okay too, but my lair is super full rn! if you’re willing to wait a few days, I can probably nest a pair for you!
Princely - He/him

mlSrRbK.pngrnKnsgE.png
1vAtYxM.pngLCqISMP.pngtyEuRXe.png
I got a whole three nests open if you need!!
I got a whole three nests open if you need!!
I'm happy to help too!! Pings are fine by me ^^
I'm happy to help too!! Pings are fine by me ^^
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9