Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wishlist Gifting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My wishlist is in my signature, but if nothing works there then any of those candle/flowerfall/ similar "atmostspheric" apparel works too! Thank you so much
My wishlist is in my signature, but if nothing works there then any of those candle/flowerfall/ similar "atmostspheric" apparel works too! Thank you so much
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
Thank you so much for doing this! My wish is to complete my bestiary so I would love any familiars I don't have yet! <3

Also Kingu is definitely my Favorite! :)
Thank you so much for doing this! My wish is to complete my bestiary so I would love any familiars I don't have yet! <3

Also Kingu is definitely my Favorite! :)
UUJDQlO.gif

FR+19
Wishlist
On a Quest to collect all the familiars!
Thank you so much for this! great reminder to update my wl hehe

the Blind Idiot God is my favorite... how does he eat... im so fascinated
Thank you so much for this! great reminder to update my wl hehe

the Blind Idiot God is my favorite... how does he eat... im so fascinated
output-onlinegiftools.gif
wishlist
baby credit: trevvy
I will always be looking up to people as kind as you,, my gene wishlist is in my profile, and besides that I'm looking for some apparel sets;
- anything shadow and nature related
- Deadeye's set
- Pastel rose thorn set

I'm also looking for eliminate, a spiral and nocturne breed change, any shadow familiars as well as vials of naivety and elemental sight! I'm gonna go through some dragons and leave them likes now, thank you for doing this
I will always be looking up to people as kind as you,, my gene wishlist is in my profile, and besides that I'm looking for some apparel sets;
- anything shadow and nature related
- Deadeye's set
- Pastel rose thorn set

I'm also looking for eliminate, a spiral and nocturne breed change, any shadow familiars as well as vials of naivety and elemental sight! I'm gonna go through some dragons and leave them likes now, thank you for doing this
Wy0IOy1.png OETsgJU.png
l3R7Ulc.png
WFpPzZn.png
bYt72YT.png
CfyODjg.png
H0t7Ypl.png
This is incredibly sweet of you. My wishlist is in my signature.

Oh my gosh you have a beautiful lair! The first page alone is so aesthetically just so elegant
This is incredibly sweet of you. My wishlist is in my signature.

Oh my gosh you have a beautiful lair! The first page alone is so aesthetically just so elegant
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
This is so kind of you! I don't have a specific wishlist right now, but I am looking for any autumn-looking apparel/skins/accents, Courtier Overcoat, Enchanted Book Collection, Coral Crown, Trailing Storm, Obelisk breed change, Savannah primary gene (Banescale), and Sugarplum secondary gene (Banescale).
I'm going to go ahead and leave your dragons some likes. <3
This is so kind of you! I don't have a specific wishlist right now, but I am looking for any autumn-looking apparel/skins/accents, Courtier Overcoat, Enchanted Book Collection, Coral Crown, Trailing Storm, Obelisk breed change, Savannah primary gene (Banescale), and Sugarplum secondary gene (Banescale).
I'm going to go ahead and leave your dragons some likes. <3
Q9gRUsY.gif
Thank you so much for your generosity! I’ll gladly give some stars to your dragons in return. I’ve always loved your lair. Your dragons are absolutely stunning! My wishlist can be found with this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34822558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/348226/34822558_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you so much for your generosity! I’ll gladly give some stars to your dragons in return. I’ve always loved your lair. Your dragons are absolutely stunning!

My wishlist can be found with this guy:
34822558_350.png
this is such a sweet thing to do! :D
here's my wishlist!
this is such a sweet thing to do! :D
here's my wishlist!
eswSnrS.pngCyxh1YN.pngtyEuRXe.png
fdUVIfW.pngbWeLCqf.png
This is so kind! Mine is in my signature!
This is so kind! Mine is in my signature!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Thank you so much for this! <3
My wishlist is here.
Thank you so much for this! <3
My wishlist is here.
alMN0i2.pngWind-Network.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10