Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Foddart | Fairytale Wonders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@GPO She's so beautiful, thank you so so much!!

@ShadowSky I was wondering if I could see an example of a short story?
@GPO She's so beautiful, thank you so so much!!

@ShadowSky I was wondering if I could see an example of a short story?
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711 Of course! I'll DM an example of a short story to you. Sorry for the wait ^^
@late711 Of course! I'll DM an example of a short story to you. Sorry for the wait ^^
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@GPO Aw dang I've been so busy that I overlooked and missed your ping, but you did a wonderful job, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to potentially ordering another when you open regular slots because it really is a nice base and I'm very happy with the turnout of my snow leopard boy (also my first gaoler from the day the breed dropped :)
@GPO Aw dang I've been so busy that I overlooked and missed your ping, but you did a wonderful job, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to potentially ordering another when you open regular slots because it really is a nice base and I'm very happy with the turnout of my snow leopard boy (also my first gaoler from the day the breed dropped :)
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@late711

270 levels to @/GPO
@late711

270 levels to @/GPO
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@GPO @/RubieKanary's order has been paid in full!
@GPO @/RubieKanary's order has been paid in full!
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@RubieKanary @late711

Thank you both!!!
All order will be done next week already started the new genes but this heat wares on my laptop so I only can have it turned on to work a few hours day!
@RubieKanary @late711

Thank you both!!!
All order will be done next week already started the new genes but this heat wares on my laptop so I only can have it turned on to work a few hours day!
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
@GPO
Hello!
Just wanna check with you about the progress? If I remembered right it is already a month over the original decided date so, is it ok to know how much we have done now? :D
@GPO
Hello!
Just wanna check with you about the progress? If I remembered right it is already a month over the original decided date so, is it ok to know how much we have done now? :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7