Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - HeraldOfThe[x] Aether M
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 95
@shepofships
Thankfully, I do happen to have two copies remaining from the only print. I'll set up a PA for 500g promptly!
@shepofships
Thankfully, I do happen to have two copies remaining from the only print. I'll set up a PA for 500g promptly!

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Ikelu
Thank you so much!
h7DKqbE.png
Do you per chance still have a copy of Eek-Tranquil-Dusk for sale. My apologies if there is any rudeness in my asking.
Do you per chance still have a copy of Eek-Tranquil-Dusk for sale. My apologies if there is any rudeness in my asking.
@MidnightHolo
I do! I apologize for not having it listed on the AH; I was being way too lazy about relists. One should be back up on the AH now!
@MidnightHolo
I do! I apologize for not having it listed on the AH; I was being way too lazy about relists. One should be back up on the AH now!

Eek's Accents
Hiya =) Would you happen to still have copies of Accent: Eek-Icarus ?
Hiya =) Would you happen to still have copies of Accent: Eek-Icarus ?
@TardigradeRaiser
I do! I've just refreshed my stock on the AH. Apologies for letting that lapse!
@TardigradeRaiser
I do! I've just refreshed my stock on the AH. Apologies for letting that lapse!

Eek's Accents
Don't apologize =)

Is there a way to see only your stock on the AH ?
Don't apologize =)

Is there a way to see only your stock on the AH ?
@TardigradeRaiser
There's no way to search by lister, but you can search by the name of the accent and price!
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=eek-icarus&gems_min=650&gems_max=650&collapse=1
@TardigradeRaiser
There's no way to search by lister, but you can search by the name of the accent and price!
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=eek-icarus&gems_min=650&gems_max=650&collapse=1

Eek's Accents
Yay, thanks ! I just bought one :)
Yay, thanks ! I just bought one :)
could i be addes to the pinglist please? :3 also do you have any previews of woodrot? would love to see how it sits on the polypore
could i be addes to the pinglist please? :3 also do you have any previews of woodrot? would love to see how it sits on the polypore
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 95