Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum for newbies?
Whats the best breed of dragon for coli? Ive seen element type ratings, but never breed.
Does it matter? Can I go in with whatever I have?

Nocturnes, Veilspuns, and Banescales are my favorites; will these be okay or should I use something specific (not counting stones, I know which stones I need c: )
Whats the best breed of dragon for coli? Ive seen element type ratings, but never breed.
Does it matter? Can I go in with whatever I have?

Nocturnes, Veilspuns, and Banescales are my favorites; will these be okay or should I use something specific (not counting stones, I know which stones I need c: )
@CutieTheMoth There's no best breed since you can use a [item=Tincture of Dissolution] to even out the breed-specific stat distributions. I would not suggest leveling up a mage in your team, however. Having one nearly doubles your leveling time. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364]EeveeDream's Coli Guide[/url] isn't complete but has the stats/stones for every level.
@CutieTheMoth

There's no best breed since you can use a Tincture of Dissolution to even out the breed-specific stat distributions.

I would not suggest leveling up a mage in your team, however. Having one nearly doubles your leveling time.

EeveeDream's Coli Guide isn't complete but has the stats/stones for every level.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind
Thank you! I have the builds I want, I do want a mage but I plan on leveling her separately later on c:

I’m glad I can use my favorite project dragons for coli!
@nightwind
Thank you! I have the builds I want, I do want a mage but I plan on leveling her separately later on c:

I’m glad I can use my favorite project dragons for coli!