Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Citrine Flourish where are you
1 2
I just need one piece of apparel and it's part of the citrine flourish set and yet, MP has been stubborn the last few days. There's not even a listing of what I need in the AH. NOT EVEN THE BUNDLE EXISTS.

RNG please, give me the stupid citrine apparel. It's the last piece for one of my dragons outfits. D8

SFVGDBGDBDBDGNBNFGN THANK YOU KIND USER AAAHH
I just need one piece of apparel and it's part of the citrine flourish set and yet, MP has been stubborn the last few days. There's not even a listing of what I need in the AH. NOT EVEN THE BUNDLE EXISTS.

RNG please, give me the stupid citrine apparel. It's the last piece for one of my dragons outfits. D8

SFVGDBGDBDBDGNBNFGN THANK YOU KIND USER AAAHH
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Thats always how the MP works, you need something you'll never find it. I've been in the same boat for multiple outfits now and it's frustrating lol

What piece do you need? I may have what you need.
Thats always how the MP works, you need something you'll never find it. I've been in the same boat for multiple outfits now and it's frustrating lol

~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Aterna I know. >:C RNG really do be pickin' on me this week. [quote name="Aterna" date="2022-06-29 07:08:17" ] What piece do you need? I may have what you need. [/quote] sdgsgshhrfhdf I will gladly pay you full MP price for the necklace if you have it. :U
@Aterna

I know. >:C RNG really do be pickin' on me this week.

Aterna wrote on 2022-06-29 07:08:17:
sdgsgshhrfhdf I will gladly pay you full MP price for the necklace if you have it. :U
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
This remindsme of the time I waited for vein to come up.. Untill I realized you get it from balwin.
So I got smoke instead.
This remindsme of the time I waited for vein to come up.. Untill I realized you get it from balwin.
So I got smoke instead.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Raptondragon" date="2022-06-29 07:18:29" ] This remindsme of the time I waited for vein to come up.. Untill I realized you get it from balwin. So I got smoke instead. [/quote] This was me with firefly when it first came out. Waited so long in MP and then realized it was a swipp gene. :']
Raptondragon wrote on 2022-06-29 07:18:29:
So I got smoke instead.
This was me with firefly when it first came out. Waited so long in MP and then realized it was a swipp gene. :']
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I'm gonna look into my vault if I have the necklace, hold the line!

@sinnabelle

I GOT YOU, I HOARDSOLD ONE THIS WEEK.

I restored it so that you could live.
I'm gonna look into my vault if I have the necklace, hold the line!

@sinnabelle

I GOT YOU, I HOARDSOLD ONE THIS WEEK.

I restored it so that you could live.
@Corviknight
omg i thank you but it's the flourish one. Not teardrop. xD I appreciate your help regardless. I've sent it back to you. :'>
@Corviknight
omg i thank you but it's the flourish one. Not teardrop. xD I appreciate your help regardless. I've sent it back to you. :'>
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2022-06-29 07:15:31" ] @/Aterna I know. >:C RNG really do be pickin' on me this week. [quote name="Aterna" date="2022-06-29 07:08:17" ] What piece do you need? I may have what you need. [/quote] sdgsgshhrfhdf I will gladly pay you full MP price for the necklace if you have it. :U [/quote] Ahh sadly I don't have that piece :< if I do happen to come across it I will happily give it to you tho :>
Sinnabelle wrote on 2022-06-29 07:15:31:
@/Aterna

I know. >:C RNG really do be pickin' on me this week.

Aterna wrote on 2022-06-29 07:08:17:
sdgsgshhrfhdf I will gladly pay you full MP price for the necklace if you have it. :U
Ahh sadly I don't have that piece :< if I do happen to come across it I will happily give it to you tho :>
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Aterna

D'aww thanks! I've been keeping a close eye on the MP today. Hopefully RNG hears my prayer lol.
@Aterna

D'aww thanks! I've been keeping a close eye on the MP today. Hopefully RNG hears my prayer lol.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I just checked the MP and... it's just being spiteful at this point XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/iey27HB.png[/img]
I just checked the MP and... it's just being spiteful at this point XD

iey27HB.png
Clouddust
Cloudy
Any Pronouns
1 2