Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [lf] nests (15kt/g + food)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170
[center]hello! if you're still in need of nests i would be able to rent you some. [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]number of nests:[/b] 4 [b]preferred type of payment:[/b] i don't mind! happy for either or mixed at 1:1000. dealer's choice.[/center]
hello! if you're still in need of nests i would be able to rent you some.

number of nests: 4
preferred type of payment: i don't mind! happy for either or mixed at 1:1000. dealer's choice.
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
number of nests: 3
preferred type of payment: gems or treasure! whichever you prefer
number of nests: 3
preferred type of payment: gems or treasure! whichever you prefer
R4kMXbD.png
@monstergf @acrobat

tysm! sending the pairs in a bit :)
@monstergf @acrobat

tysm! sending the pairs in a bit :)
1HKauy9.png
10 eggs :)
10 eggs :)
R4kMXbD.png
^
^
1HKauy9.png
^
^
1HKauy9.png
apologies for not accepting sooner, i was asleep when you replied and have only just gotten home from work for the day!!

in my rush to throw the pairs onto nests before rollover i didn't realise there were some related dragons, and accidentally ended up with two odd ones out that cannot breed as they are related :') i'll send them both back now, apologies, so the total owed will only be 30kt/g.
apologies for not accepting sooner, i was asleep when you replied and have only just gotten home from work for the day!!

in my rush to throw the pairs onto nests before rollover i didn't realise there were some related dragons, and accidentally ended up with two odd ones out that cannot breed as they are related :') i'll send them both back now, apologies, so the total owed will only be 30kt/g.
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
^
^
1HKauy9.png
^
^
1HKauy9.png
still looking!