Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 4-digit ID lvl 25 gen2 male!
1 2 3 4
ldp please!
ldp please!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=110&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=41&auth=000ae235b4ec74c89afeba77658013dc3bcab559&dummyext=prev.png[/img] LDP please
dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=110&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=41&auth=000ae235b4ec74c89afeba77658013dc3bcab559&dummyext=prev.png

LDP please
oh yes @Hawkins, i'm sure he will be dearly beloved :)
also i love your progens! Crowley and Tara, right? their customizations are both so classic early FR. minimalist, while still giving a sense of style and personality :)
(geez, i used to put the wing bangles & scars in SO many outfits ahahaha)
oh yes @Hawkins, i'm sure he will be dearly beloved :)
also i love your progens! Crowley and Tara, right? their customizations are both so classic early FR. minimalist, while still giving a sense of style and personality :)
(geez, i used to put the wing bangles & scars in SO many outfits ahahaha)
@carolynmbp @Hawkins

30kg and LDP please
@carolynmbp @Hawkins

30kg and LDP please
gvvmw41.png
LDP please!
LDP please!
Will you be expecting bidders to immediately have funds on hand to pay in full or are you willing to do holds/payment plans?
Will you be expecting bidders to immediately have funds on hand to pay in full or are you willing to do holds/payment plans?
IF7Zry6.jpg
updated!

@olliver oh gosh thank you haha I know I feel like you can really tell I haven't touched them in about.... 5 years. the wing bangles are such a classic look

@stormflight hmmmm that's a good question. after thinking on it for a bit, I think I'm unfortunately gonna require payment in full. my main goal here is sort of a mini liquidation and I don't really want something else that's gonna keep me tied up here. sorry!!!
updated!

@olliver oh gosh thank you haha I know I feel like you can really tell I haven't touched them in about.... 5 years. the wing bangles are such a classic look

@stormflight hmmmm that's a good question. after thinking on it for a bit, I think I'm unfortunately gonna require payment in full. my main goal here is sort of a mini liquidation and I don't really want something else that's gonna keep me tied up here. sorry!!!
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
Ldp please!
Ldp please!
6mWOUG0.png
@yumehisakawa 50kg
@yumehisakawa 50kg
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif