Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Please help my suffering first gen
1 2
So it's not exactly black range, but here's the darkest/most dramatic scry I could come up with: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=44&auth=9e4939f89f3eed2aa95fe96c70791e135faa3e85&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Plus, it's almost affordable! Or will be once the price of noxtide comes down. Also, I gotta say, the irri/shim/ghost scry up the thread would look awesome in the springrise screamer skin.
So it's not exactly black range, but here's the darkest/most dramatic scry I could come up with:
dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=44&auth=9e4939f89f3eed2aa95fe96c70791e135faa3e85&dummyext=prev.png
Plus, it's almost affordable! Or will be once the price of noxtide comes down.

Also, I gotta say, the irri/shim/ghost scry up the thread would look awesome in the springrise screamer skin.
@PawstaFrog
@SilverSkies614
@Garlond
@Bluetea
@Sephiri
@CHUUNIBYOU
@Nyrath
@mothbird

Sorry for the ping from a long dead forum post, but I wanted to say thanks for the suggestions. I never saw these, as I had left Fr for a few years. Its been a nice surprise to have found it accidentally. It's kinda heartwarming to see how people liked her colours, even when I didn't.

I have, by now, learned to love Ivory a little more (though I'm definitely keeping these concepts in mind, as she deserves the effort).
@PawstaFrog
@SilverSkies614
@Garlond
@Bluetea
@Sephiri
@CHUUNIBYOU
@Nyrath
@mothbird

Sorry for the ping from a long dead forum post, but I wanted to say thanks for the suggestions. I never saw these, as I had left Fr for a few years. Its been a nice surprise to have found it accidentally. It's kinda heartwarming to see how people liked her colours, even when I didn't.

I have, by now, learned to love Ivory a little more (though I'm definitely keeping these concepts in mind, as she deserves the effort).
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifwind.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2