Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | attempt at an USD art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Enoch Forbidden portal... crazy colours... FLUFFY [emoji=sun size=1]w[emoji=sun size=1] YES, I want to be on this wild ride! If you don't have any complex-specific requests for a background then the base price of 22 USD will do. PM me an e-mail I can send a Paypal invoice to [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
@Enoch
Forbidden portal... crazy colours... FLUFFY w YES, I want to be on this wild ride! If you don't have any complex-specific requests for a background then the base price of 22 USD will do. PM me an e-mail I can send a Paypal invoice to
@CHUUNIBYOU

Awesome; I'm glad you like him!

Sending you my email through PM now!
@CHUUNIBYOU

Awesome; I'm glad you like him!

Sending you my email through PM now!
y0YshUu.png
up
up
up
up
Sorry if this is a sillly question, but do you do OCs too? Or is this thread just specifically for FR dragons? fdkgfk
Sorry if this is a sillly question, but do you do OCs too? Or is this thread just specifically for FR dragons? fdkgfk
LUZk8tY.png
@Lahabrea
I do everything, OCs included :D
@Lahabrea
I do everything, OCs included :D
Would you consider a $22 digital painting bust of this lad? [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/51161273_2COiWPwQOa9hLjf.png[/img] If not that's fine! :D
Would you consider a $22 digital painting bust of this lad?

51161273_2COiWPwQOa9hLjf.png

If not that's fine! :D
LUZk8tY.png
@Lahabrea
Can do, PM me the e-mail I can send an invoice to :3 Any special wants of the expression or background colours?
@Lahabrea
Can do, PM me the e-mail I can send an invoice to :3 Any special wants of the expression or background colours?
I'd love to get a Digital painting from you for my Progen, Obi. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3864674][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2573703&skin=0&apparel=28803,32717,32716,40672,37398,32721,32702,28818,28801,28816&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] A long-time wanderer of Sornith that was exiled for reasons forgotten centuries ago. Technically considered a poltergeist now that remains tethered to the mortal plane due to his never-ending quest to obtain a Boolean so that he may be able to present it to Stormcatcher in hopes of returning to the land he was cast out of. One day, when he does obtain it, he might finally be able to rest. Until that day, he tirelessly continues his search. I'd also like to provide this skin. Even though it's not made for Guardians, this is essentially what he would appear to be under his apparel- a skeleton that is shrouded in pure energy to give the continued illusion that he is still alive. Although his energy leaks out, causing lightning and static to pour out of him. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=3&gender=1&skin=35399&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] I've also provided a dressing room scry of him without some of the outfit elements since that's more for fluff, personally, than necessary. Let me know if I can provide anything else!
I'd love to get a Digital painting from you for my Progen, Obi.

scry?sdid=2573703&skin=0&apparel=28803,32717,32716,40672,37398,32721,32702,28818,28801,28816&xt=dressing.png

A long-time wanderer of Sornith that was exiled for reasons forgotten centuries ago. Technically considered a poltergeist now that remains tethered to the mortal plane due to his never-ending quest to obtain a Boolean so that he may be able to present it to Stormcatcher in hopes of returning to the land he was cast out of. One day, when he does obtain it, he might finally be able to rest. Until that day, he tirelessly continues his search.

I'd also like to provide this skin. Even though it's not made for Guardians, this is essentially what he would appear to be under his apparel- a skeleton that is shrouded in pure energy to give the continued illusion that he is still alive. Although his energy leaks out, causing lightning and static to pour out of him.

dummy?breed=3&gender=1&skin=35399&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I've also provided a dressing room scry of him without some of the outfit elements since that's more for fluff, personally, than necessary.

Let me know if I can provide anything else!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano
A very interesting dragon! Are you interested in a bust or a fullbody? If you don't have any specific detailed requests for the background, the base price for either option will suffice.
@Booleano
A very interesting dragon! Are you interested in a bust or a fullbody? If you don't have any specific detailed requests for the background, the base price for either option will suffice.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7