Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Alex's Free Familiars - Opening Soon!
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 126 127
@AlexArmidia24

Thank you so much!
@AlexArmidia24

Thank you so much!
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
Hi! If there are any left available, could I get any of these please?

1. Autumn Sea Dragon
2. Empress Beetle
3. Teardrop Owlynx

Thank you!
Hi! If there are any left available, could I get any of these please?

1. Autumn Sea Dragon
2. Empress Beetle
3. Teardrop Owlynx

Thank you!
8d7o509.png
@AlexArmidia24 Could I grab these 3 please? ty so much! :) [item=bamboo phytocat][item=wispwillow peryton][item=living luminance]
@AlexArmidia24
Could I grab these 3 please? ty so much! :)

Bamboo Phytocat Wispwillow Peryton Living Luminance
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
Sorry for taking a while on these responses! I was fighting with the signature editor for like, half an hour. I do not recommend.

I've gotten to here! This will be my last response for the night, but feel free to keep orderin'! :D
@Northforest5 Hi there! I've put you on the list to be added to the pinglist. The Silver Springbok was already taken, so I put you down as the next 3 available ones on the list. Thank you! :)

@Trevelan Hiya! I'm putting you down on the list for 4 randoms, since you are new, but please be advised that this does mean you will get the very last pick of familiars as I send those orders out last. If that changes your mind, please let me know!

@mcdonaldsworker Hey there! I've put you down for the first 3, but you are limited to 3 maximum. Please let me know if you would like to switch if you have a preference for one over another! And yes, I can send a 2-way trade, no trouble at all! Thank you kindly :D

@whinebinge I've put you down for the first 4 on your list. Thank you for offering extras! :)

@Lightbreaker List is all good, so no worries -- but thank you!

Sorry for taking a while on these responses! I was fighting with the signature editor for like, half an hour. I do not recommend.

I've gotten to here! This will be my last response for the night, but feel free to keep orderin'! :D
@Northforest5 Hi there! I've put you on the list to be added to the pinglist. The Silver Springbok was already taken, so I put you down as the next 3 available ones on the list. Thank you! :)

@Trevelan Hiya! I'm putting you down on the list for 4 randoms, since you are new, but please be advised that this does mean you will get the very last pick of familiars as I send those orders out last. If that changes your mind, please let me know!

@mcdonaldsworker Hey there! I've put you down for the first 3, but you are limited to 3 maximum. Please let me know if you would like to switch if you have a preference for one over another! And yes, I can send a 2-way trade, no trouble at all! Thank you kindly :D

@whinebinge I've put you down for the first 4 on your list. Thank you for offering extras! :)

@Lightbreaker List is all good, so no worries -- but thank you!

2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
@AlexArmidia24

That's fine!
@AlexArmidia24

That's fine!
@AlexArmidia24 Hello there! I'm glad you're back on FR, it's really been a long time but RL priorities always come first.

Do take me off the pinglist since I'm no longer in need of familiars - I've even managed to get all the retired sprites at this point! Keep being generous to newer players though, I'm sure people appreciate your efforts.
@AlexArmidia24 Hello there! I'm glad you're back on FR, it's really been a long time but RL priorities always come first.

Do take me off the pinglist since I'm no longer in need of familiars - I've even managed to get all the retired sprites at this point! Keep being generous to newer players though, I'm sure people appreciate your efforts.
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@AlexArmidia24
Hello! If these are still available I would like them,
1.Jerboa Clawmasher
2.Ostreatus Bat
3.runescar linx
4.Stormclaw showman
@AlexArmidia24
Hello! If these are still available I would like them,
1.Jerboa Clawmasher
2.Ostreatus Bat
3.runescar linx
4.Stormclaw showman
Hello @AlexArmidia24

I put your banner in the familiar giving train thread I run :) I'll also send you some more of my doubles to hand out :)
Hello @AlexArmidia24

I put your banner in the familiar giving train thread I run :) I'll also send you some more of my doubles to hand out :)
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
I've gotten to here! Family is coming over today, though, so I will likely not reply as much this afternoon.
@aredshroom I'll take you off straight away, and congrats to you -- that's a pretty big accomplishment! Best of luck in your endeavors, friend! :D

@Grikka Hi there! That's fantastic of you to do -- thank you very much! If you have a banner for your thread, please feel free to send it to me here or via PM, as I would love to put yours here as well! :D
I've gotten to here! Family is coming over today, though, so I will likely not reply as much this afternoon.
@aredshroom I'll take you off straight away, and congrats to you -- that's a pretty big accomplishment! Best of luck in your endeavors, friend! :D

@Grikka Hi there! That's fantastic of you to do -- thank you very much! If you have a banner for your thread, please feel free to send it to me here or via PM, as I would love to put yours here as well! :D
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
[quote name="sourlapple" date="2022-06-25 18:30:14" ] Could I have a snarling mimic, silver springbok, and snow streak? Thanks! [/quote] @AlexArmidia24 Hi, I was wondering if you saw my post. Sorry if I'm rushing you. Thanks in advance!
sourlapple wrote on 2022-06-25 18:30:14:
Could I have a snarling mimic, silver springbok, and snow streak?
Thanks!

@AlexArmidia24
Hi, I was wondering if you saw my post. Sorry if I'm rushing you. Thanks in advance!
unknown.png unknown.png moss-covered_golem.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 126 127