Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Breeding Partners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Skyw1nd

will do!
@Skyw1nd

will do!
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@Skyw1nd Bahari and Vho are sitting on a 2-egg nest now. I managed to get Vho her Current before breeding, so there's an outside chance at DG hatchies!
@Skyw1nd Bahari and Vho are sitting on a 2-egg nest now. I managed to get Vho her Current before breeding, so there's an outside chance at DG hatchies!
@Beauregard
Awesome! Fingers crossed! :3
@Beauregard
Awesome! Fingers crossed! :3
34xf4wg.jpg
@Skyw1nd D'oh! I just bred my Juniper: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3819598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38196/3819598_350.png[/img] [/url] Denim/Jade/Caribbean but she seems like the perfect match for Inazuma. She's sitting on a nest right now (of course), but I might be willing to sell/trade her to you. Not really interested in studette-ing her out, but if you want her, would be willing to work something out.
@Skyw1nd
D'oh! I just bred my Juniper:

3819598_350.png

Denim/Jade/Caribbean
but she seems like the perfect match for Inazuma. She's sitting on a nest right now (of course), but I might be willing to sell/trade her to you. Not really interested in studette-ing her out, but if you want her, would be willing to work something out.
@ManicPranic
Oooh, she is delightful! Can you hang on to her for a while, I'm working on getting more treasure so I can expand my lair. When I do, I'll hit you up and we can work out a trade/purchase?
@ManicPranic
Oooh, she is delightful! Can you hang on to her for a while, I'm working on getting more treasure so I can expand my lair. When I do, I'll hit you up and we can work out a trade/purchase?
34xf4wg.jpg
@Skyw1nd that sounds great. Trying to expand mine right now as well >.< But yeah! She's BEAUTIFUL, but unfortunately she just doesn't fit my breeding plans at all...
@Skyw1nd that sounds great. Trying to expand mine right now as well >.< But yeah! She's BEAUTIFUL, but unfortunately she just doesn't fit my breeding plans at all...
@Skyw1nd Rumble's breeding cooldown is up. I'll be sending the crossroads sometime today, when my internet is playing nicely.

Edit: They are now sitting on a two egg nest! I have the two-egg curse, sorry.
@Skyw1nd Rumble's breeding cooldown is up. I'll be sending the crossroads sometime today, when my internet is playing nicely.

Edit: They are now sitting on a two egg nest! I have the two-egg curse, sorry.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Skyw1nd Vho and Bahari are proud parents of a male aqua clown/forest ripple/gray (got the DG!) and a female sea foam clown/jade/silver. Both are lovely! You can have first pick since I love both, so send me some crossroads for the one of your choice and Bahari!

Glad to have done business with you!
@Skyw1nd Vho and Bahari are proud parents of a male aqua clown/forest ripple/gray (got the DG!) and a female sea foam clown/jade/silver. Both are lovely! You can have first pick since I love both, so send me some crossroads for the one of your choice and Bahari!

Glad to have done business with you!
@Beauregard
I'd really love to take them off your hands, however my lair has filled up and I would like to ask you if you'd mind holding on to them for a few hours while I get some more money to expand.
@Beauregard
I'd really love to take them off your hands, however my lair has filled up and I would like to ask you if you'd mind holding on to them for a few hours while I get some more money to expand.
34xf4wg.jpg
@Skyw1nd no problem! I'm not at all hurting for space at the moment. Just let me know when you're ready.
@Skyw1nd no problem! I'm not at all hurting for space at the moment. Just let me know when you're ready.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8