Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Skin:Hanami
I had quit ~ 2-3 yrs ago and sold my copy of hanami. As far as it seems, I was the last one to ever sell it since on this forum. I had sold it for a really low price and the person who bought it is no longer on FR anymore.

Decided to come back and am now relooking for a copy of Hanami as I miss the skin, being as it was the skin I looked for for 4 years when I first joined it's sad to no longer have it again.

Sucks that by now this skin is even harder to find so I'd hope I can still somehow manage to find a copy :')

Any help finding someone who'd be willing to sell it would be heavily appreciated as well!
I had quit ~ 2-3 yrs ago and sold my copy of hanami. As far as it seems, I was the last one to ever sell it since on this forum. I had sold it for a really low price and the person who bought it is no longer on FR anymore.

Decided to come back and am now relooking for a copy of Hanami as I miss the skin, being as it was the skin I looked for for 4 years when I first joined it's sad to no longer have it again.

Sucks that by now this skin is even harder to find so I'd hope I can still somehow manage to find a copy :')

Any help finding someone who'd be willing to sell it would be heavily appreciated as well!
bump
bump