Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Feisty Dragon Hatchery
1 2 3
@FeistyDragon hii im curious who's the dragon i bought once n also if i could be removed from the pinglist!!
@FeistyDragon hii im curious who's the dragon i bought once n also if i could be removed from the pinglist!!
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
@FeistyDragon
I need your new banner

I resent you a friend Request cause I didn't realize who you were.
@FeistyDragon
I need your new banner

I resent you a friend Request cause I didn't realize who you were.
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@FeistyDragon
Hi! It took me so long to figure out who you were and why you seemed so familiar. XD Name changes, am I right? lol

You've got a lot of pretty pairs and I found the dragons that are for sale. They're quite lovely. I would recommend moving your breeding card posts around so that the second tab is a listing of what's for sale and the links to either the auction house listing or to the bios themselves. From what I've seen throughout the years, most will give up if the what's for sale post isn't within a few posts and especially if they're after the breeding cards. Beautiful breeding cards btw. There's just a LOT of them to go through when trying to figure out what's for sale.
@FeistyDragon
Hi! It took me so long to figure out who you were and why you seemed so familiar. XD Name changes, am I right? lol

You've got a lot of pretty pairs and I found the dragons that are for sale. They're quite lovely. I would recommend moving your breeding card posts around so that the second tab is a listing of what's for sale and the links to either the auction house listing or to the bios themselves. From what I've seen throughout the years, most will give up if the what's for sale post isn't within a few posts and especially if they're after the breeding cards. Beautiful breeding cards btw. There's just a LOT of them to go through when trying to figure out what's for sale.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@lodzhal

yes I did change my name. I have been battling possible lung cancer and have battled ovarian cancer now 3 times so feisty is what my friends call me and well I figured why not go there. I will make the changes you spoke about I got plenty of room to make those changes and thank you having a hatchery is still a learning curve for me. But I do enjoy seeing what will happen and i love my dergs and i have been working on my pairs. just got the results of the lung cancer from surgery was negative this morning so feeling happy.
@lodzhal

yes I did change my name. I have been battling possible lung cancer and have battled ovarian cancer now 3 times so feisty is what my friends call me and well I figured why not go there. I will make the changes you spoke about I got plenty of room to make those changes and thank you having a hatchery is still a learning curve for me. But I do enjoy seeing what will happen and i love my dergs and i have been working on my pairs. just got the results of the lung cancer from surgery was negative this morning so feeling happy.
uenN0Yx.png
@FeistyDragon
Oh wow, that's a lot to be going through. I'm glad you're still around and fighting the good fight. It's great to hear that you've tested negative for lung cancer. <3
@FeistyDragon
Oh wow, that's a lot to be going through. I'm glad you're still around and fighting the good fight. It's great to hear that you've tested negative for lung cancer. <3
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
bump new dergs hatched
bump new dergs hatched
uenN0Yx.png
Hello!! I was wondering, do you ever take breeding requests for pairs? I’d love a baby from Illumini & Illuminati for… reasons lol xD

If not I’d be happy to go on a ping list!
Hello!! I was wondering, do you ever take breeding requests for pairs? I’d love a baby from Illumini & Illuminati for… reasons lol xD

If not I’d be happy to go on a ping list!
@FeistyDragon this hatchery is beautiful! I wish I had space for one of your lovely dragons, alas I am trying to start my own hatchery and need to save space :( When I start my hatchery would you like to be affiliates?
@FeistyDragon this hatchery is beautiful! I wish I had space for one of your lovely dragons, alas I am trying to start my own hatchery and need to save space :( When I start my hatchery would you like to be affiliates?
9EHwGiP.png tDYJ6OG.png wAUss1x.png Celeana.gif 71XQEox.png
GXPwpIa.png
5xiTZy6.png
7Zid8hE.png
tqGkHih.png
5vnsOgE.png
@Hollythedragon I would love too be affilates
@Hollythedragon I would love too be affilates
uenN0Yx.png
@ilumminad8 yes i will breed them now sorry you did not @ me so did not know you requested that
@ilumminad8 yes i will breed them now sorry you did not @ me so did not know you requested that
uenN0Yx.png
1 2 3