Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 335 336
[quote name="ciinderholic" date="2022-06-19 00:40:44" ] WOAH i didnt expect people on here to play genshin too! who do you guys main? :o [/quote] I suppose I main Xiao. He's my go-to damage dealer on harder content. Though otherwise, I suppose my main is whoever is the main DPS on my friendship team atm (right now it's Ayato!). Alternative main: Raiden. I keep putting her in teams; she's just that useful.
ciinderholic wrote on 2022-06-19 00:40:44:
WOAH i didnt expect people on here to play genshin too! who do you guys main? :o
I suppose I main Xiao. He's my go-to damage dealer on harder content. Though otherwise, I suppose my main is whoever is the main DPS on my friendship team atm (right now it's Ayato!).

Alternative main: Raiden. I keep putting her in teams; she's just that useful.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@ciinderholic Xiao/Diluc/Ayato, depending entirely on what team I want to play.

Xiao's trial sold me on him. Damage. Playstyle. I love everything about him. 10/10
Diluc was the first 5 star I really, truly wanted. His playstyle is so smooth to me, it's awesome.
Ayato's VA voiced a Fire Emblem 3 Houses character I was enamoured with the development of, but Ayato himself feels so good to play.

More often than not I will lean into Xiao over the others, though. I love the precious bean.

What about you? Who do you main? :)
@ciinderholic Xiao/Diluc/Ayato, depending entirely on what team I want to play.

Xiao's trial sold me on him. Damage. Playstyle. I love everything about him. 10/10
Diluc was the first 5 star I really, truly wanted. His playstyle is so smooth to me, it's awesome.
Ayato's VA voiced a Fire Emblem 3 Houses character I was enamoured with the development of, but Ayato himself feels so good to play.

More often than not I will lean into Xiao over the others, though. I love the precious bean.

What about you? Who do you main? :)
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[quote name="berrynite" date="2022-06-18 18:08:02" ] [quote name="ReaScorch" date="2022-06-18 17:34:33" ] The RNGods are on my side holy- [img] https://i.postimg.cc/fRG7hPK5/B3084-D97-AA0-C-4-B74-BD65-420-A5324770-B.jpg[/img] It rolled into crit dmg 2-3 times, and then em and atk once, at the level I have it at right now(14-15) [/quote] awesome!! who were you farming for? [/quote] If I recall correctly, Xingqiu. I was also grinding for Chongyun at that time as the domain has cryo artifacts Also, [quote name="ciinderholic" date="2022-06-19 00:40:44" ] WOAH i didnt expect people on here to play genshin too! who do you guys main? :o [/quote] I am a bit of an overtly proud itto main. I am as dumb as the character I use.
berrynite wrote on 2022-06-18 18:08:02:
ReaScorch wrote on 2022-06-18 17:34:33:
The RNGods are on my side holy-
B3084-D97-AA0-C-4-B74-BD65-420-A5324770-B.jpg

It rolled into crit dmg 2-3 times, and then em and atk once, at the level I have it at right now(14-15)
awesome!! who were you farming for?
If I recall correctly, Xingqiu. I was also grinding for Chongyun at that time as the domain has cryo artifacts

Also,
ciinderholic wrote on 2022-06-19 00:40:44:
WOAH i didnt expect people on here to play genshin too! who do you guys main? :o
I am a bit of an overtly proud itto main. I am as dumb as the character I use.
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
i've never been much into theorycrafting, but in preparation for [spoilered for leaks] kazuha's 2.8 rerun, i should probably try to learn the bare basics like elemental gauge theory, all that. i've been waiting for him for a loooong time :'D

it's time to start farming.
i've never been much into theorycrafting, but in preparation for [spoilered for leaks] kazuha's 2.8 rerun, i should probably try to learn the bare basics like elemental gauge theory, all that. i've been waiting for him for a loooong time :'D

@ciinderholic

Depends on the situation. Overall my main is Diluc. He's my only character who is both triple crowned and carrying a five star in the form of Wolf's Gravestone. He was the first five star I ever got and I've spoiled him since. LOL

I also use Xiao, Ayato, and Razor as well depending on the situation since they are all so good. <3
@ciinderholic

Depends on the situation. Overall my main is Diluc. He's my only character who is both triple crowned and carrying a five star in the form of Wolf's Gravestone. He was the first five star I ever got and I've spoiled him since. LOL

I also use Xiao, Ayato, and Razor as well depending on the situation since they are all so good. <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
[quote name="@ceilingtile" date="2022-06-19 08:41:38" ] i've never been much into theorycrafting, but in preparation for [spoilered for leaks] kazuha's 2.8 rerun, i should probably try to learn the bare basics like elemental gauge theory, all that. i've been waiting for him for a loooong time :'D it's time to start farming. [/quote] Out of curiosity, what is elemental gauge theory? Also (same spoilers) [spoiler]I'm also excited for Kazuha's rerun, to the point where I'm considering skipping pulling for Itto, despite the fact that I also want Itto.[/spoiler]
@ceilingtile wrote on 2022-06-19 08:41:38:

Out of curiosity, what is elemental gauge theory? Also (same spoilers) I'm also excited for Kazuha's rerun, to the point where I'm considering skipping pulling for Itto, despite the fact that I also want Itto.
[quote name="@NotarySojac" date="2022-06-19 16:53:35" ] (same spoilers) [spoiler]I'm also excited for Kazuha's rerun, to the point where I'm considering skipping pulling for Itto, despite the fact that I also want Itto.[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler]if you're thinking about skipping itto for kazuha, make sure to wait until the official live stream drops to find out when his rerun is (or just as confirmation he'll have one at all!) depending on your comfort level/savings, if he's in the second phase you could probably pull a bit for itto and see whether or not the oni wants to come home before putting you all into kazuha![/spoiler] i've been having such burnout from genshin but im hoping that i'll be able to pick it up more! ive finally gotten a phone with more storage, so maybe having it on the go will actually get me to play more. my poor ayato hasn't gotten much usage despite the fact i went the full 180 for him way back when...
@NotarySojac wrote on 2022-06-19 16:53:35:
(same spoilers) I'm also excited for Kazuha's rerun, to the point where I'm considering skipping pulling for Itto, despite the fact that I also want Itto.
if you're thinking about skipping itto for kazuha, make sure to wait until the official live stream drops to find out when his rerun is (or just as confirmation he'll have one at all!) depending on your comfort level/savings, if he's in the second phase you could probably pull a bit for itto and see whether or not the oni wants to come home before putting you all into kazuha!

i've been having such burnout from genshin but im hoping that i'll be able to pick it up more! ive finally gotten a phone with more storage, so maybe having it on the go will actually get me to play more. my poor ayato hasn't gotten much usage despite the fact i went the full 180 for him way back when...
Uq1cq4S.png
I wish I could play on my phone, but considering the fact that most of my time for playing games on my phone is during (frequent) down times at work, and the wifi connection in my office is pretty much nonexistent, that sounds like that would chew up data really fast.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up getting the next main character I focus on pulling for, whether it is Kazuha or Itto, given that I was trying pretty hard for Yelan and didn't end up getting her, so I feel like my pity is pretty high at the moment.
I wish I could play on my phone, but considering the fact that most of my time for playing games on my phone is during (frequent) down times at work, and the wifi connection in my office is pretty much nonexistent, that sounds like that would chew up data really fast.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up getting the next main character I focus on pulling for, whether it is Kazuha or Itto, given that I was trying pretty hard for Yelan and didn't end up getting her, so I feel like my pity is pretty high at the moment.
[quote name="@NotarySojac" date="2022-06-19 16:53:35" ] [quote name="@/ceilingtile" date="2022-06-19 08:41:38" ] i've never been much into theorycrafting, but in preparation for [spoilered for leaks] [spoiler]kazuha's 2.8[/spoiler] rerun, i should probably try to learn the bare basics like elemental gauge theory, all that. i've been waiting for him for a loooong time :'D it's time to start farming. [/quote] Out of curiosity, what is elemental gauge theory? Also (same spoilers) [spoiler]I'm also excited for Kazuha's rerun, to the point where I'm considering skipping pulling for Itto, despite the fact that I also want Itto.[/spoiler] [/quote] elemental gauge theory is basically the theory/concept of the likelihood / effectiveness of elemental reactions depending on "units" of application (abbreviated as U) each elemental skill/burst has its own present amount of elemental application/U, and even that can vary depending on if you tap/hold a skill. for example, tapping bennett's skill might give you 1U, where holding it can give you 2U when it hits an enemy. the higher the amount of U, the more chance there is for reactions. basically again, think of it as the likelihood/intensity/effectiveness of elemental reactions and how they're calculated. sorry if that wasn't a good enough explanation, if you'd like to know a bit more about it i recommend visiting the keqingmains theorycrafting website for more info :'D they have a whole page on elemental gauge theory!
@NotarySojac wrote on 2022-06-19 16:53:35:
@/ceilingtile wrote on 2022-06-19 08:41:38:

Out of curiosity, what is elemental gauge theory? Also (same spoilers) I'm also excited for Kazuha's rerun, to the point where I'm considering skipping pulling for Itto, despite the fact that I also want Itto.
elemental gauge theory is basically the theory/concept of the likelihood / effectiveness of elemental reactions depending on "units" of application (abbreviated as U)

each elemental skill/burst has its own present amount of elemental application/U, and even that can vary depending on if you tap/hold a skill. for example, tapping bennett's skill might give you 1U, where holding it can give you 2U when it hits an enemy.

the higher the amount of U, the more chance there is for reactions. basically again, think of it as the likelihood/intensity/effectiveness of elemental reactions and how they're calculated.

sorry if that wasn't a good enough explanation, if you'd like to know a bit more about it i recommend visiting the keqingmains theorycrafting website for more info :'D they have a whole page on elemental gauge theory!
The archon quest was the best thing ever. Like if this is where the writing's heading then sign me up [quote name="@ciinderholic" date="2022-06-19 00:40:44" ] WOAH i didnt expect people on here to play genshin too! who do you guys main? :o [/quote] Ayaka's my go to busting enemies, I'll also pull yanfei and or raiden for cryo enemies. Tartaglia's unfortunately benched until I get suitable artifacts and xiangling built properly (why wont' i get any hydro goblets, gosh darn it game)
The archon quest was the best thing ever. Like if this is where the writing's heading then sign me up
@ciinderholic wrote on 2022-06-19 00:40:44:
Ayaka's my go to busting enemies, I'll also pull yanfei and or raiden for cryo enemies. Tartaglia's unfortunately benched until I get suitable artifacts and xiangling built properly (why wont' i get any hydro goblets, gosh darn it game)

1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 335 336