Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Breed Change
I have tried twice so far to breed change my progen male, making sure that he was finished cooldown to do so. The first time he didn't even show up in the list to choose and the second time he was greyed out and unavailable to be chosen.
I have tried twice so far to breed change my progen male, making sure that he was finished cooldown to do so. The first time he didn't even show up in the list to choose and the second time he was greyed out and unavailable to be chosen.
VivillonSearchBanner_zps567a1ee9.png
@Shaidin You don't have to wait until their cool down is over! It won't effect the days they have left until you breed them again. However, you need to remove the skin first. Have you done that?
@Shaidin You don't have to wait until their cool down is over! It won't effect the days they have left until you breed them again. However, you need to remove the skin first. Have you done that?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Omg! I didn't even think of that one since you can change them while wearing apparel *head meets desk*

So, I went and removed the skin, I know I can't change him at the moment due to nesting but he shows available for the breed change (no grey out).

Thank you very much, for the quick response :)
@JCStitches

Omg! I didn't even think of that one since you can change them while wearing apparel *head meets desk*

So, I went and removed the skin, I know I can't change him at the moment due to nesting but he shows available for the breed change (no grey out).

Thank you very much, for the quick response :)
@Shaidin I'm glad there was an easy fix! You're very welcome :D What will your Progen become once he is nestless and Skinless?
@Shaidin I'm glad there was an easy fix! You're very welcome :D What will your Progen become once he is nestless and Skinless?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches

Lol, I'm happy it was that easy too ^-^ He's just going to finally match his mate and become a guardian.
@JCStitches

Lol, I'm happy it was that easy too ^-^ He's just going to finally match his mate and become a guardian.